• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raw: Cameron Loses Syria War Vote

HereIsTheNews

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/obxu5W9Wru8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Published on Aug 29, 2013

British Prime Minister David Cameron lost a vote endorsing military action against Syria by 13 votes Thursday, a stunning defeat that will almost guarantee that Britain plays no direct role in any U.S. attack on Bashar Assad's government. (Aug. 29)

SIMM0NS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UK defense minister: Britain won't take part in Syrian military action

r

Britain's Defence Secretary Philip Hammond leaves after attending a Cabinet meeting at Number 10 Downing Street in London March 12, 2013. REUTERS/Andrew Winning

LONDON | Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45pm EDT

(Reuters) - British Defense Secretary Philip Hammond said on Thursday that Britain would not take part in any military action against Syria after the government unexpectedly lost a vital parliamentary vote on the issue.

"I hoped we would carry the argument but we understand there is a deep well of suspicion about involvement in the Middle East," Hammond told BBC TV's Newsnight program.

The United States, a key ally, would be disappointed that Britain "will not be involved," he added, but said: "I don't expect that the lack of British participation will stop any action."

(Reporting By Andrew Osborn; Editing by Philip Barbara)

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its a message to the Arabs: "Help you and get accused of interfering ; dont help also kenna accused of not helping"

Might as well let you guys kill each other.

I think the West sian laio