• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rattling from a venomous snake

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you do not speak the truth. u spew only vulgarities. and the one best in doing this is none other than NG EJAY in another cloned nic. right, ejay?

hahaha! just look at the same tactic the clones fr the mastershapeshifter use. it's repetitive spams.

do u know why?

cos if he writes too much, he would be easily exposed as none other NG EJAY!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahah...........hahahahaah...........lau hiao pondan cheebye mouth cry like a baby when tables are turned on him.............lol.......lol......you ain't seen nothing yet........more coming sooon!........lol..............lol

go check out that RP's videoclip. do u dare to name the nerd who's face was censored?

u won't dare cos it was really u, isn't it ng ejay?:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
go check out that RP's videoclip. do u dare to name the nerd who's face was censored?

u won't dare cos it was really u, isn't it ng ejay?:rolleyes:

Ooi! pondan hiao cheebye mouth...steady lah, sperm dripping from the side of your mouth already!.....lol.....lol.....Don't be so lame lah! Want to play flame again....nothing to reply with.... always use Ng Ejay!...pathetic! How do you like my avatar?....coming soon another surprise!.....to ram up your arse!....lol....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! so u agree it was ng ejay all along is it, ng ejay? all those shadowy ninjas ploys that intimidated some of the forummers from the old kopitiam was also the great works of arts of NG EJAY, weren't there?

anyway , nerd u shall be the one walking fidgeting who might be behind u. with your short legs, u definitely couldn't be able to run very fast. LOL!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
spams KI-LAN!

hahaha! just look at the same tactic the clones fr the mastershapeshifter use. it's repetitive spams.do u know why?

you cunt get away with your vile and evil schemes!

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPEatShit, please disposed of or eat your tampon in a proper manner!......lol...lol

is646008.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a sense, you are right that WP is "RELATIVELY BIG" but in actual fact, VERY SMALL as compared to any party that is ready to take over as a government.

It is going to be a very short sighted view that because you are "RELATIVELY BIG" thus you don't need to care about those who are smaller than you. The truth is, when the time comes, most probably there will be a period of transition whereby no one political party has more than 50% of the seats and a coalition government would be formed. How is WP going to garner cooperation or form any coalition government with other smaller parties' support?

Goh Meng Seng

In that case, WP could remain in the opposition. The opposition parties, whether including WP or not, if elected into government won't last very long anyway.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep! the venomous snake is on the loose in BISHAN area. it's his BREEDING SEASON to replicate more nasty clones. he even has stinky pussy. what a perverted nerd!! and guess who's stinky pussy he is fantasying for? no prize, hor....:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clones mating season started end of may

YEP! and it would probably ends in AUG just after NDP.....then all would be peace and calm again in this kopitiam.

remember last time? we were always puzzled by wtf there were so many nasty clones appearing during certain times of the year? well, now u should know it - IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THIS SNAKEY NERD WHO WAS BEHIND MOST OF THE NASTY COWARDLY CLONES!!!

u still believe in such a highly educated but an embarrassment and shameful contradiction?:confused::confused::confused::wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Clones mating season started end of may

YEP! and it would probably ends in AUG just after NDP.....then all would be peace and calm again in this kopitiam.

remember last time? we were always puzzled by wtf there were so many nasty clones appearing during certain times of the year? well, now u should know it - IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THIS SNAKEY NERD WHO WAS BEHIND MOST OF THE NASTY COWARDLY CLONES!!!

u still believe in such a highly educated but an embarrassment and shameful contradiction?:confused::confused::confused::wink:

Fucking pondan hiao cheebye mouth....say out his name lah!...So you implied he has a lot of free time because of the schooling break right?

OK, if you dare take up my challenge, you had hid under your mama's sarong when I asked you to meet me on the spot to prove that I'm not Ng Ejay, so make sure when the "holidays' are over, be here for whole days and as long as you like to post your nonsense and I will reply post for post, no copy and paste stuff. You do the same. And people who are in the company of Ng Ejay at the time of the postings can proof that you are bent on slandering him and nothing more! . How about it? you fucking coward!..lol.....lol

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!! may i know who's so good to photoshop my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. hahahaha...keep it coming. it's hilarious the pics and expose what a low life the cowardly nerd behind it.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!! may i know who's so good to photoshop my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. hahahaha...keep it coming. it's hilarious the pics and expose what a low life the cowardly nerd behind it.:wink:

So True! The coward exposed is non other than pondan hiao cheebye leetahbar aka BoB Sim Kheng Hwee aka Changi Village free blowjob sister, Father basher, mother abuser! How? Am I Ng Ejay? Dare to meet me to see if I am ?..lol...lol