• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qatari 'Al-Sharq' Daily Newspaper: Calls On Gazans, Muslims To Wage Jihad And Restore Islamic Rule Throughout The World

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/reports/poem-...s-muslims-wage-jihad-and-restore-islamic-rule

On November 25, 2023, against the backdrop of the Qatar-brokered humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza war, the Qatari daily Al-Sharq published an inciting poem titled "O Glorious Gaza, Rise Up" by Osama Al-Agha, an Arabic teacher in a Doha elementary school. The poem urges the people of Gaza and the Muslims at large to rise up and wage jihad in order to "crush the Zionists on the battlefield," liberate the Al-Aqsa mosque and restore Islamic rule throughout the world. The poet also addresses Hamas' late founder, Ahmad Yassin, saying, "Oh [Ahmad] Yassin, I see victory smiling."

It should be noted that, as documented by MEMRI over the years, Qatar has for years been sheltering Hamas leaders, extending economic aid to Hamas and backing its armed action against Israel.[1]Moreover, the Qatari press regularly publishes articles praising jihad and armed struggle against Israel and encouraging terror within it.[2]

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
SD11006.jpg

The poem in the Al-Sharq daily

The following is a translation of the poem.[3]

"O glorious Gaza, rise up and anticipate victory.

O people, wage jihad, for victory beckons.

Rise up and rebel, and establish the state of Islam

So that we realize our aspirations, my people.

Stand up and let us defeat the army that was the enemy's pride,

Stand up and let us now crush the Zionists on the battlefield.

The [Gaza] Strip has come to lead the convoy,

And the lions leapt up to attack in our land.

The rebels burst forth like a flood,[4]

To drive out evil, oppression and humiliation.

Jerusalem too is enraged,

The mountains of Nablus erupt like volcanoes.

O Muslims, come [fight], for the call is directed at [all of] us.

The masses of worshipers at Al-Aqsa call out to us.

Let us advance on Al-Aqsa and liberate it.

We shall restore Islamic rule throughout the world.

We shall advance in battalions towards our mosque,

For the hour of victory in Al-Aqsa is waiting to welcome us.

Persevere, my nation, persevere, for your steadfastness

Has revived [the battles of] Badr[5] and Hattin.[6]

O Yassin,[7] I see victory smiling,