• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin's children: who are the women in his secret, private life?

jw5

Loyal
1648385598378.png

Does Putin have a fourth daughter?​

The Daily Mail reports that the president allegedly has even more children than the three women mentioned here. Rozova may not be his youngest daughter at all.

jw5

Loyal
1648389440358.png

A controversial relationship​

The Daily Mail elaborates stating that Putin reportedly had a relationship with "Russia’s most flexible woman," the athlete Alina Kabaeva. There was a lot of controversy about their alleged relationship at the time.

jw5

Loyal
1648392627594.png

The Olympian and her mystery man​

The Olympic gymnast and the Russian president were pictured many times together and had been associated for many years. The Daily Mail writes that Kabaeva once "spoke of a mystery man who she said she 'loves very much.'"

jw5

Loyal
1648395892423.png

Was she carrying Putin’s child?​

Alina was, quite obviously, pregnant in 2015. The Daily Mail writes that many speculated she was bearing Putin’s child.

jw5

Loyal
1648397705864.png

Where's the famous athlete now?​

Despite her fame as a gymnast, Alina hasn’t been seen in the public eye for the past few years, Metro reports. The paper adds that Putin's suspected mistress is "hiding out in a luxury Swiss chalet."

jw5

Loyal
1648399960659.png

Putin's daughters 'not involved'​

The Washington Post writes that, in 2015, Putin said his daughters “are not involved in business or politics.”
“My daughters live in Russia and studied only in Russia. I am proud of them,” he said. “They speak three foreign languages fluently. I never discuss my family with anyone.”