• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSP, in my opinion, cmi.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason: LMW.
- Cannot talk
- Talk also talk blurr.
How?
Hope PSP can find somebody.
Fast.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like most Sinkies they all think Singlish is English. Other Asean cuntries speak much better English. Yet angmoh wannabe Sinkies still yaya papaya.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo who cares abt cmi, last time Pap also cmi , also old guards hv corruption , when a person go interview for new jobs they can learn also, u go for a new job wat do u think ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo who cares abt cmi, last time Pap also cmi , also old guards hv corruption , when a person go interview for new jobs they can learn also, u go for a new job wat do u think ?
Remember and be greatful, we are in Good Hands always

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary I find Leong down to earth. I appréciate the way he speak. I can understand. I don’t understand Jamus. Speak w accent and slang and like to use bombastic words. 需要嗎?
Sham speak also I don’t like. I don’t feel the sincerity. He like speaking down on you.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
L
On the contrary I find Leong down to earth. I appréciate the way he speak. I can understand. I don’t understand Jamus. Speak w accent and slang and like to use bombastic words. 需要嗎?
Sham speak also I don’t like. I don’t feel the sincerity. He like speaking down on you.
Ah Leong is still very green.... Dun know how to Ownself-Check-Ownself woh... Must work smart not work hard De mah