• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Primary School Studdents Made To Line Up Along The Street To "Cheer" YOG Torch Relay

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOW PATHETIC! forcing primary school kids to line up along the street under the hot sun to cheer for the YOG torch relay under the watchful eye of their teachers.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jPzjOymfK68&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jPzjOymfK68&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Primary School Studdents Made To Line Up Along The Street To "Cheer" YOG Torch Re

I don't think they would mind if it is a break from sitting in boring classes during lesson time. I remember when I was in school, I would jump at the opportunity to get out of the classroom. Be it fire drill, PE lesson, attending some sport events, etc...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Primary School Studdents Made To Line Up Along The Street To "Cheer" YOG Torch Re

I don't think they would mind if it is a break from sitting in boring classes during lesson time. I remember when I was in school, I would jump at the opportunity to get out of the classroom. Be it fire drill, PE lesson, attending some sport events, etc...

I have different experience from you. When my school team was playing on home field against another school during lesson time, many of us would rush out of class to the balcony or onto fieldside to cheer and support our school. The teachers left with half a class full would have to come out chase us all back into classrooms.

Ironic isn't it? Those days, the rule was only those involved in the games were exempted from classes. Now that natural spirit has been murdered by them, they have to force students to come out to show support.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only force those neighboring schools with mandatory attendance .

Elite schools they never used .

WILL some Singaporeans open your eyes and scrutinize them .