• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pray for GODs is harming enviroment!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u all agree?
Like lighting joss stick and hell money/gold. I not here to insult the religious. Just light up 1 joss stick is enough no need 3 as usual. I light up one joss stick only everytime. Of course must be Odd number cannot 2/4/6. Most temple in Taiwan only allow 1 joss stick and encourage to do so to reduce the pollution.
I hope others religous to do the same burn less candle or any others form for praying.
Me don't believe in religous. I do make a prayer in all type of temple/church and many more as a respect to them.
But I do believe that have GOD/Spirit but not religous because religous separate human race.:smile::smile::smile:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
khaw boon wah kill sg with cancer when he allow his own religion to burn paper the entire month thus subjecting singpaoreans young and old to early death from cancer.