• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Ground Commander Disrepect Judge and COI in The Court

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In civil service, protecting your own ass means stabbing others in the back....or in front if necessary, as in this case.

If real war comes, better kill these motherfuckers first.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course the exchange became heated. Don't you get the whole picture? The COI is convened to look for one or more scapegoats to arrow and take the fall. The ground commander knows this. He is being called up to defend himself. And in his mind, he already knows that he is one of the scapegoats that will be sacrificed. He is fighting for his career and professional life. Even if he is wrong, he must also vigourously defend himself or else go down without a fight. Hence you have an argument in court. Don't forget too that these fucks are not used to being interogated like that and hence they get defensive.

Well said. Only natural to be defensive. Cant kuai kuai lan lan. Subordinates see you no up.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However being Singapore, suspect COI needs a scapegoat. Cannot blame home affairs minister right? Mas Alamak escape got say Wong Cunt Seng no Situational Awareness?

They need a scapegoat to take away the fact that the whole system is fcuked up as evidenced by the fact that they have amended some of the ground rules for activating the SOC, special laws of Little India etc.

This guy knows he is being hung out to dry - there is no where but the EXIT door after this whole wayang is over.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes... u put it nicely..."Police in the dock"

Can the COI be more vigilant and ask...why the rioters targeted Police vehicles only..??

Is it because there is bad blood.? These auxillary personnel and first responders...were they in the past being bullying and trampling over these migrants..??

I think it is the attitude problem that makes the Indian migrants boil..Just like the lady bus-time keeper who behave like she owns the bus and they are beholden to her.

I, personally have seen them hauling these foreigners and behave like they are some big shots and put up an air in executing their duties..

I am sure the grievances built over time and that Sunday bus accident was the trigger.

Have you taken the bus there at Hampshire Rd?? you do know what the situation is like on a Saturday night,eve of holidays & sunday night!. I have sat on the bus from the worker's dormitory to that place & back from that place to the dormitory during those times I have mentioned. You can't blame the bus attendant to behave that way...have you encounter drunken ah nehs...99% of them are after arriving at Tekka , going back to dormitory. The area is congested, messy & disorganized, there is no proper place to get up the buses & disembark...there are jaywalkers.... I tried the $2 bus ride back then, on a study trip, can't say what study was I conducting... so people who had been & know that area, will tell you, that it was a tinderbox in the making.

We are just concern with making money....they are trying to find a scapegoat to shift the blame on....& as usual deflecting the blame on them, being inept & inefficient...proficient, yes! we can not argue.

The COI is not throwing up a lot of answers....hint!...the Aux Police are Malaysian Indians...( why they target the police cars)!...& there are other minute issues...all you need was a "match" to light the tinder....that they do not want to expose.

Last edited: