• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Plumber Fixes Clogged Toilet In 5 Minutes, Bills S$100 For Service. Moral of the Story... ???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or you can learn some basic DIY and plumbing and save some money e.g. installing a water heater. Only call the technicians when you need specialized technical help.

Make no mistake about it, the Matthew guy is super salty about paying for such minimal work, but he saw the need to virtue signal on social media about how high-minded he is to believe that payment was fully justified.

I can see through these bullshit artists very easily. :cool:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid $9.90 for a toilet bowl snake and diy my choked toilet bowl flooded with sai. 5 mins settled.

The challenging part is need to hand go into the bowl of sai water

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or you can learn some basic DIY and plumbing and save some money e.g. installing a water heater. Only call the technicians when you need specialized technical help.

Make no mistake about it, the Matthew guy is super salty about paying for such minimal work, but he saw the need to virtue signal on social media about how high-minded he is to believe that payment was fully justified.

I can see through these bullshit artists very easily. :cool:
i won’t advise anyone to install a water heater by himherself if it’s within or near a bathroom as improper grounding without a gfi or gfci (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet can be fatal. even a certified tech needs a standby on the side with a rope or piece of wooden rod to dislodge the tech if he’s electrocuted by mistake. have to wear rubber gloves and shoes while installing it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Do not begrudge ur MPs for making so much from their parliamentary appointments. It may be part time work, but they are worth every cent. :smile:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should also complain why these people do nothing and earn much more.

1667302478404.png
1667302628424.png

BraelynHughes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, that's quite the story! It's all about the value of a professional plumber's expertise. Sometimes, they can solve an issue in just a few minutes, but it's their years of experience and knowledge that you're paying for. For reliable and fairly priced plumbers, you might want to check out https://newyorkplumberdrain.com/plumbers-ny/ – they seem like they'd be upfront about their services and costs.