• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - This is the piece of shit that Johnny Depp and Amber Heard accuse each other of shitting on their bed

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1650478136533.png

1650478194198.png

Johnny Depp‘s “disgusted” maid described in court Tuesday how she found poop in the bed the actor shared with then-wife Amber Heard — and had the photos to prove it.

Depp has accused Heard or one of her friends of pooping in the bed as a “prank” after the actress’ 30th birthday party April 21, 2016, following a fight between the pair.

Housekeeper Hilda Vargas said in a written statement submitted to the British court that she arrived at the celebrity couple’s penthouse around 3 p.m. the day after the party to tidy up — and heard another cleaning lady call to her in horror from the bedroom.

“She was pointing to the bed and told me that she couldn’t believe what she had found,” Vargas said, referring to the other maid.

“I pulled back the top sheet on the bed and saw a large pile of feces.

“I was horrified and disgusted. It was clear to me that this was human feces. I knew that the feces could not have come from either of Mr. Depp’s or Ms. Heard’s two small dogs,” Pistol and Boo.

“I have cleaned up after those dogs many times, and their feces are much smaller. Further, I have never known those dogs to defecate in the bed.”

The maid testified amid Depp’s libel case against Britain’s The Sun, which called the actor a “wife beater” in a 2018 article. Heard has said Depp repeatedly assaulted her during their doomed, 15-month marriage, while the actor has denied the claims.

Vargas, who has worked as Depp’s housekeeper in Los Angeles for more than 30 years, added in her testimony about the poop incident, “Those feces were fresh … from the night or from the early morning.”

The Spanish-speaking maid, through a translator, said the incident showed “a lack of respect” and that she took the photos because she was “angry.”

Vargas added that on May 24, 2016 — three days after Depp is accused of tossing Heard’s iPhone at her during a brawl and striking her right eye, leaving her bruised — the actress approached her at the home and told her the poop photos “had destroyed her marriage.

“I was very nervous, and so I apologized, even I did not believe that their marital problems were my fault or that I had done anything wrong,” the housekeeper said.

“I also told Ms. Heard that the feces were there, that there was nothing I could do. Ms. Heard argued with me, saying that there were no feces in the bed.

“I again said that the feces were there, that they were large and smelled awful. Ms. Heard continued to disagree with me, but I wanted to end the conversation as quickly as possible,” Vargas said.

“She has a bad temper in my opinion, and I did not want her to yell at me.”

A spokeswoman for Heard issued a statement Tuesday about the poop incident, denying that the actress or any of her pals was responsible — and suggested Depp might have been behind it himself.

“This accusation is completely untrue and has been designed purely to humiliate Ms. Heard,” the rep said.

“As the evidence in court showed, Mr. Depp discussed committing such a prank for years beforehand and it plays to his lavatorial and abusive sense of humour.”

Depp’s former personal assistant, Stephen Deuters, testified Monday that the pair’s friendship was based partly on “lavatorial” humor, with the actor referring to himself as “Shatter” — a pun on Depp’s role as The Mad Hatter in the movie “Alice In Wonderland.”

Depp previously testified that he laughed when he learned of the poop in the bed — and The Sun’s lawyer said he then called his wife Amber Turd” and “Amber in the Dumps.”

When someone sent him photos of the bed poop, he texted, “Not sure I’ve laughed that hard for years. At least the photos are hilarious.”

But he also said that the incident is when he knew their marriage was over.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/14/the-poop-that-ruined-johnny-depp-and-amber-heards-marriage/

n

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a way to hurt someone. This type of thing dragged out in the public sphere. Really embarrassing for both parties. Hell hath no fury and all that certainly rings true