• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paranormal Caught On Camera! Doll Can Be Seen Turning It's Head ..

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paranormal Caught On Camera! Doll Can Be Seen Turning It's Head ..
redchili21.my
by Janet
about 2 hours ago

Paranormal-Caught-On-Camera-Doll-Can-Be-Seen-Turning-Its-Head-.800-%C3%97-419-px-758x397.png

Have you ever wonder when you are not at home? What is happening at home? These families happily went back to Kampung for Haji festival and when they not at home some spooky incident happened…..
A man took Twitter to share his neighbours eerie… CCTV footages with some supernatural presence inside their home.

Screenshot-2023-07-18-at-10.17.27-AM.png
The post read:
It’s a hot topic in my residential WhatsApp chat group now. Someone shared a CCTV footages when they were back to hometown for Hari Raya Haji. You can try to see how scary is the doll. That is why i don’t like this kind of doll.
According to one of the CCTV footages uploaded, a doll can be seen placed in the display cupboard in the living room. Then, It can been seen the doll turned it’s head slowly to the direction of the CCTV.
Screenshot-2023-07-18-at-11.57.46-AM.png
The post read:
Oh shit! You all please take a closer look at the reflection of the kitchen cabinet . I don’t dare to drink water in the kitchen at night anymore.
In the second footage, it can be seen the camera was to the direction of the dining hall. But after a while we noticed some strange reflection from the kitchen cabinet. Where a black shadow of the long hair woman ” passing by”. Although it’s only a few second but it’s spine-chilling!!!

Let’s check out the some of the comments:

▼ The Tweeter user also added the strange part is the house owner said the doll cannot be found at home. He had no idea why the doll was in the cupboard as the kid brought the doll out with them. He is also suspected they provide shelter for the spirit.
Screenshot-2023-07-18-at-8.06.21-PM.png
▼ Netizen: Please look at these footages only tomorrow morning. Not at night!
Screenshot-2023-07-18-at-8.06.56-PM.png
▼ Netizen: Please throw away all these kind of dolls at home. I experienced the same before where the spirit attaching to my brother’s doll. I sickening to advice people to do so as they thought i’m making up story.
Screenshot-2023-07-18-at-8.07.02-PM.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what is the scary part?

Sinkies don't realise that this is a kampong house. While they're miserable in their pigeonholes.