• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee to Import More PRC Whores?

monster.cookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont care whether Tanya is good or not la (personally i think she is not bad).

But I wish her all the best and bring in more PRCs! The current crop in TAM, LV and all the other clubs now really going down the drain. I always end up with local MMs these days cos the PRC selection is really terok...especially when the business is brisk.

Let them all come! Competition is always good!

欢迎到狮城捞金!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha......all dead fish will be eradicated when the new influx moves in to replenish them :biggrin:
that why the legalized one will probably end up like those thai fish bowl prices if they keep it up...they forgot that out there are thousand of their tong bao waiting to take over their job...

A

Alu862

Why don't you go up to them as say they are spies, like our "caring American" Gopalan calimed they are?

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
that why the legalized one will probably end up like those thai fish bowl prices if they keep it up...they forgot that out there are thousand of their tong bao waiting to take over their job...

Agreed!!!!!:biggrin:. Those legalized ones better buck up soon.....The main force is on the way and supply many many cummming :wink::p