• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will betray and reveal asean defence strategy to china.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asean, India hold joint exercises in disputed sea for first time​

2061202.png

Members of the Indian Navy visit the BRP Antonio Luna at Changi Naval Base in Singapore on May 4. A task group of the Philippine Navy was there to take part in the first Asean-India Maritime Exercise, its ongoing “sea phase” conducted in the South China Sea. - inquirerdotnet on Facebook
MANILA (Philippine Daily Inquirer/Asia News Network): India and members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) are holding joint exercises in the South China Sea for the first time as part of the inaugural Asean-India maritime exercise currently under way.

The sea phase of the exercise is set from May 7 to May 8, according to the Indian Navy. The harbour phase was held at Changi Naval Base in Singapore from May 2 to May 4.

Alfrescian
Loyal
what ASEAN defence strategy? i doubt that any proper chain of command can be established when things go tits up

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waste of time and monies esp with the economies not doing well.
I doubt any member of Asean or India will come to each other's aid during any military conflict.
Anwar is smart not to send any ships whilst Cambodia/Myanamr have their own problems and are close to China

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what ASEAN defence strategy? i doubt that any proper chain of command can be established when things go tits up

PAP scholar generals will save the day when the commies invade. I've been involved several times in the SAF war games operations and Im confident of our generals ability to wage war and rain death down on the commies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP scholar generals will save the day when the commies invade. I've been involved several times in the SAF war games operations and Im confident of our generals ability to wage war and rain death down on the commies.
More likely SAF will switch sides when the tide turns. Very difficult to tell the SAF from PLA.