• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP SGH Welcomes Nurse Who Fucked Herself Up After Taking 2nd Covid Jab To Reapply for her $8k per month Job When She's Better! Majulah PAP!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad case and goes to show how SGH and many corporates treat their employees in Singapore- more so when the nurse was forced to take the jab , so employer should take full responsibility .
Wonder why no news on the Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Programme for COVID-19 Vaccination where you are supposed to get $225,000 for death or permanent severe disability ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad case and goes to show how SGH and many corporates treat their employees in Singapore- more so when the nurse was forced to take the jab , so employer should take full responsibility .
Wonder why no news on the Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Programme for COVID-19 Vaccination where you are supposed to get $225,000 for death or permanent severe disability ?

This is what happens when you let a fake labour union rule over you. :biggrin:

SwumXol.png

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like what they do in spa too. But not all of it,

Again, salary needs to be justified...
If we can't justify a nurse salary, you can't ask PAP to justify their salary.

I have sufficient evidence to securitize and prove the whole world that PAP ministers are NOT worth the salary as they are doing evil for the nation.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more sinang the higher the pay for nursing. The more siong it is the lesser the pay.
They didn't mentioned the age of this nurse.
My uncle think is a cbl lao char bor nurse .
Don't believe my uncle go walk 1 round in hospital and lookout for kaypoh ji lao char bor nurse all high rank high pay.