• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Proposes New Law To Keep Samsters Jailed Forever! Samsters, Song Bo?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Shan can't see his hypocritical stance. Incarceration is meant as reformative (like how the prison service used to brag).

If you cannot reform the offender, then should you not just hang him? Why not give the offender the choice of hanging or life sentence?

SG going down the dangerous path of cruel and unusual punishment.

In a way the offender is punished even before he commits a crime.

All this is the fault of that dummy fake Malay president lah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totalitarian shithole regime always come up with any kind of nonsense laws on a whim. Nothing unusual here.

I have a hunch that this is a precursor to certain inmates getting microchipped, then they extend this to old farts with dementia, then the homeless... you can deduce where this is going. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totalitarian shithole regime always come up with any kind of nonsense laws on a whim. Nothing unusual here.

I have a hunch that this is a precursor to certain inmates getting microchipped, then they extend this to old farts with dementia, then the homeless... you can deduce where this is going. :wink:
So…I guess u er dislike the law in this country? lol tell me more.