• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP now not happy with DBS CECA Chief for advocating Sickipoora to spend more reserves.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Ah Neh turned sinkee can always get back his Indian citizenship. He has made more than enough and when he returns to India, he will get good paying jobs because of his experience from DBS.
This Ah Neh has nothing to lose to do Modi's work here.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA that was PAP approved and appoint turn against his owner? and teach his owner what to do with money…. Ha ha ha ha

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He only left out the word India.
Want to invest more and more of our our hard earned CPF in India to create jobs for Indians and raise their standard of living.
Locals can collect old cardbox boxes for all he care

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point to Keep so much reserve.
Tell me about current generations and next generation.

It's better to lower down the costs of living so that current generations can compete regionally effectively.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point to Keep so much reserve.
Tell me about current generations and next generation.

It's better to lower down the costs of living so that current generations can compete regionally effectively.

Daft Sinkies must stop their misguided belief that the PAP regime is competent and benevolent. These are the two main stumbling blocks preventing them seeing reality. See things as they are, not what you hope or fear them to be.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They just ran a whole article on the point of reserve. I still don't understand. What's the point of keeping so much money till it's getting pointless.

Then they bring the point that we will return to Malaysia if we don't have enough reserve, crawling back to Malaysia and ask for forgiveness. It's just to bring the fear factor. Daft Singkies are just daft. No matter how educated they are, you can't bring the naiveness out of these people. They have ran so much negative article on these Malaysia all these years and also made Malaysia a imaginary enemy.

Back to it, if you charge less taxes toward your own people. They have lesser burden and they could bring the economy forward.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the moneys squandered during pan demi, I won't be surprised if some of it ended in u know who's pockets. :unsure: