• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan village council beats Christian, threatens to kill him for marrying peaceful Muslim woman

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.britishasianchristians....and-and-muslim-wife-for-eloping-and-marrying/

A Christian man experienced a public beating when he eloped and married a Muslim woman, after they fell in love.

To get married Sikander William had to imitate conversion to Islam, as no Christian Pastor dared to marry a Christian man to a Muslim woman.

It is illegal to have sexual relations in Pakistan without marriage and the Christian man had his own Christian conscience about such matters, he felt he had no other alternative.

Later the Muslim parents Mariyam forced the relatives of Mr William from his home and threatened to kill them if the family did not bring the couple to them.

After capturing the Christian man he was beaten with a chappel (sandal) while his hands were tied behind his back. The beating was for reconverting to Christianity after his marriage.

Evidence exists that a sitting Pakistani Parliamentarian’s home was used as a torture room and that her husband was involved in the kidnapping and violence.

A panchayat unofficial village council of elders) then called for the husband and wife to be murdered on the second day of Eid.

A video of the beating went viral; mob of hundreds including children can be seen calling for the lynching of the Christian man, who is accused of rejecting Islam.

On 12th April 2023, the couple eloped to Karachi to be married with the help of a distant relative of Mr.William.

On 13th April around 8am senior members of Mariyam’s family, along with a mob of local Muslims from the village arrived at the house of Mr William. Mr William’s mother Naseem Bibi (65 yrs) and two of her daughters-in-law were present. The enraged Muslim mob asked for the whereabouts of Mr William and Mariyam. But none of the Christians knew where the couple had fled.

Mr William is still recovering from the severe public beating he took.

The mob threatened not to leave the house till the couple returned. They threatened to burn the house to the ground and kill the brothers of Mr. William if their demands were not met. The mother remained in the house while the two daughters-in-law ran to the house of a nearby aunt of Mr William and informed them about the threat to their family. From there the husbands of the two women were called from work and joined by an uncle they returned to their family home and engaged with the Muslim mob. During discussions it was agreed that one of Mr Mr William’s older brothers Zafar along with a Muslim community leader named Muhammad Ismail would find the couple so that details of their disappearance could be clarified.

The family visited and called relatives in nearby cities to find out if they knew were Mr. William was residing. Eventually, a relative in Karachi had stated Mr Wiliam’s and his wife were staying at their home. Zafar sold his cattle to fund a trip to Karachi, he was accompanied by Muhammad Ismail a representative for the family of Mariyam and a community leader.

They discovered that the couple were in Karachi arranging a court marriage which took place on 15th April.

On 16th April, Muhammad Ismail and Zafar arrived at the address of the newly married couple. The two men met with them and persuaded them to return back to Allamuhar. Zafar explained that his family had been turfed out of their own home until the couple returned, he also explained that threats had been made that he and his elder brother Francis would be killed, without a return of the couple. Mr Ismail garnered confidence in the couple by telling them he would be under their protection and that the family wanted to see that Mariyam was safe. He even informed Mr William that the marriage was legitimate because of his conversion to Islam.

On 19th April around 4pm the couple accompanied by Mr Ismail and Zafar arrived at Motra station. Unbeknownst to Zafar and the couple Mr Ismail had called some cohorts in Allumahar who met the arriving party at the train station.

Senior members of the local Muslim community had already planned to investigate and punish Sikander for eloping with a Muslim woman. The small mob took the couple and Zafar in a van to the home of sitting Member of National Assembly Nosheen Zahir. At the home of the Parliamentarian a large mob of Muslims had gathered. The crowd started beating and abusing Mr William. Then a Mr Almat Ul Hassan, Mr Shah, Mr Muhammad Bashir and other wealthy senior members of the local Muslim community publicly humiliated Mr William calling him a chura (translates as detritus and is used as an insult for Christians), beating and spitting on him in front of his wife and family members.

Zafar has spoken about the ordeal in the house of the MNA, he explained:

“Mr Bashir and Mr Ul Hassan Shah are close relatives of Miss Zahir, they played a key role in enraging Muslims against my brother.

“Initially, when I saw that we were entering the home of an MNA I thought we were safe.

“She is a public figure and this gave me confidence, I learned the true nature of Pakistani politicians soon after.”

Mrs Gulshan Barkat (40 yrs) an aunt of Mr. William, shared details of the attack, she said:

“They beat my nephew brutally.

“They cut his hair and abused him verbally.

“I had no idea what they planned to do, I thought they would kill Sikander, I was at my wits end.”

At the house Mr William and Mariyam were quizzed on what had happened between them she admitted that she had married under consent.

After about 2 hours at the home of the parliamentarian Mr William and his family were taken to a public village council meeting, held at a square. Hundreds of Muslims had gathered there and were baying for Mr William’s death. By this time Mariyam had been in the control of her parents for some while. She at this point changed her story and stated that she had been kidnapped.

At this point the mob in the panchayat began beating Zafar and Mr William. Both men were spat at, insulted and suffered severe violence….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.britishasianchristians....and-and-muslim-wife-for-eloping-and-marrying/

A Christian man experienced a public beating when he eloped and married a Muslim woman, after they fell in love.

To get married Sikander William had to imitate conversion to Islam, as no Christian Pastor dared to marry a Christian man to a Muslim woman.

It is illegal to have sexual relations in Pakistan without marriage and the Christian man had his own Christian conscience about such matters, he felt he had no other alternative.

Later the Muslim parents Mariyam forced the relatives of Mr William from his home and threatened to kill them if the family did not bring the couple to them.

After capturing the Christian man he was beaten with a chappel (sandal) while his hands were tied behind his back. The beating was for reconverting to Christianity after his marriage.

Evidence exists that a sitting Pakistani Parliamentarian’s home was used as a torture room and that her husband was involved in the kidnapping and violence.

A panchayat unofficial village council of elders) then called for the husband and wife to be murdered on the second day of Eid.

A video of the beating went viral; mob of hundreds including children can be seen calling for the lynching of the Christian man, who is accused of rejecting Islam.

On 12th April 2023, the couple eloped to Karachi to be married with the help of a distant relative of Mr.William.

On 13th April around 8am senior members of Mariyam’s family, along with a mob of local Muslims from the village arrived at the house of Mr William. Mr William’s mother Naseem Bibi (65 yrs) and two of her daughters-in-law were present. The enraged Muslim mob asked for the whereabouts of Mr William and Mariyam. But none of the Christians knew where the couple had fled.

Mr William is still recovering from the severe public beating he took.

The mob threatened not to leave the house till the couple returned. They threatened to burn the house to the ground and kill the brothers of Mr. William if their demands were not met. The mother remained in the house while the two daughters-in-law ran to the house of a nearby aunt of Mr William and informed them about the threat to their family. From there the husbands of the two women were called from work and joined by an uncle they returned to their family home and engaged with the Muslim mob. During discussions it was agreed that one of Mr Mr William’s older brothers Zafar along with a Muslim community leader named Muhammad Ismail would find the couple so that details of their disappearance could be clarified.

The family visited and called relatives in nearby cities to find out if they knew were Mr. William was residing. Eventually, a relative in Karachi had stated Mr Wiliam’s and his wife were staying at their home. Zafar sold his cattle to fund a trip to Karachi, he was accompanied by Muhammad Ismail a representative for the family of Mariyam and a community leader.

They discovered that the couple were in Karachi arranging a court marriage which took place on 15th April.

On 16th April, Muhammad Ismail and Zafar arrived at the address of the newly married couple. The two men met with them and persuaded them to return back to Allamuhar. Zafar explained that his family had been turfed out of their own home until the couple returned, he also explained that threats had been made that he and his elder brother Francis would be killed, without a return of the couple. Mr Ismail garnered confidence in the couple by telling them he would be under their protection and that the family wanted to see that Mariyam was safe. He even informed Mr William that the marriage was legitimate because of his conversion to Islam.

On 19th April around 4pm the couple accompanied by Mr Ismail and Zafar arrived at Motra station. Unbeknownst to Zafar and the couple Mr Ismail had called some cohorts in Allumahar who met the arriving party at the train station.

Senior members of the local Muslim community had already planned to investigate and punish Sikander for eloping with a Muslim woman. The small mob took the couple and Zafar in a van to the home of sitting Member of National Assembly Nosheen Zahir. At the home of the Parliamentarian a large mob of Muslims had gathered. The crowd started beating and abusing Mr William. Then a Mr Almat Ul Hassan, Mr Shah, Mr Muhammad Bashir and other wealthy senior members of the local Muslim community publicly humiliated Mr William calling him a chura (translates as detritus and is used as an insult for Christians), beating and spitting on him in front of his wife and family members.

Zafar has spoken about the ordeal in the house of the MNA, he explained:

“Mr Bashir and Mr Ul Hassan Shah are close relatives of Miss Zahir, they played a key role in enraging Muslims against my brother.

“Initially, when I saw that we were entering the home of an MNA I thought we were safe.

“She is a public figure and this gave me confidence, I learned the true nature of Pakistani politicians soon after.”

Mrs Gulshan Barkat (40 yrs) an aunt of Mr. William, shared details of the attack, she said:

“They beat my nephew brutally.

“They cut his hair and abused him verbally.

“I had no idea what they planned to do, I thought they would kill Sikander, I was at my wits end.”

At the house Mr William and Mariyam were quizzed on what had happened between them she admitted that she had married under consent.

After about 2 hours at the home of the parliamentarian Mr William and his family were taken to a public village council meeting, held at a square. Hundreds of Muslims had gathered there and were baying for Mr William’s death. By this time Mariyam had been in the control of her parents for some while. She at this point changed her story and stated that she had been kidnapped.

At this point the mob in the panchayat began beating Zafar and Mr William. Both men were spat at, insulted and suffered severe violence….

What else did you expect from a bunch of savages who worshipped mahomet?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are influenced by teachings in the Quran. Anything that is Quran aprroved is considered just and correct.

Anything approved by their hadiths or moslem scholars are also viewed as just and correct.