• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paki Sufi MUSLIM imam calls SIKHSs ‘dirty,’ says ‘we have a complete plan ready’ to convert them to Islam. What's MUIS plan to convert dirty cina?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opindia.com/2023/02/pak...ly-convert-them-to-islam-undated-video-viral/

“Allah forgive me, these Sikhs are so dirty. We only have a beard. We will convert these Sikhs to Islam one day. We have a complete plan ready. Don’t spread this but we will convert Sikhs to Islam”, the Maulana was heard saying.

An old video of Pakistani Sufi leader Maulana Dr Muhammad Suleman is making rounds on social media where he can be seen passing several objectionable comments against the Sikh community and their religious leader Guru Nanak Dev. In the video, Maulana is heard saying that Sikhs are the ‘filthiest’ and that they need to be converted to Islam.

The undated video is more than two years old but is making rounds on social media after it was recently shared by a Twitter account named Pakistan Untold. Calling Sikhs the dirtiest persons, Maulana could be heard saying, “I get a lot of phone calls from Sikhs. Now it is what it is but I am very surprised. Our Prophet has told us even to clean our armpit hair. I used to study in Lahore so I have seen them. Allah forgive me, these Sikhs are so dirty. We only have a beard. We will convert these Sikhs to Islam one day. We have a complete plan ready. Don’t spread this but we will convert Sikhs to Islam.”

He also commented on the Sikh Guru and said that he did not know exactly who he was. According to Maulana, the Prophet was greater than him. Dr Suleman could further be heard saying that Sikhs are running after their Guru and are still engaged in doing dirty things.

Notably, before Dr Suleman, another such Maulvi had also passed objectionable comments about Sikh Guru, video of which had gone viral over social media. Guru Nanak, according to Maulvi, had not studied Kalma and had not embraced Islam. He thus could not be a good person. He said that despite Guru Nanak’s admiration for Baba Farid, doing so would not have brought him to Islam. The Kalma is recited by a sincere Muslim. According to the reports, this video was perceived as a jab at Pakistanis who back the Khalistan movement.

At the beginning of the 1980s, a movement arose calling for the establishment of a separate Sikh nation called Khalistan in the Indian state of Punjab. Pakistan backed this initiative, which was sparked by the Khalistani’s call for the establishment of their own nation. Terrorists from Pakistan began infiltrating India under the pretext of this movement. A report from the year 2021 stated that Pakistan’s ISI intelligence service has begun attempting to resurrect the Khalistan movement in India. As a weapon for this, it uses the Kartarpur Corridor, which was launched in November 2019.

The video which is at present going viral over social media is undated and is seemingly being shared amid the ongoing turmoil in Punjab surrounding the recent activities of radical pro-Khalistani leader Amritpal Singh and his supporters. On February 27, Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann stated that Khalistan supporters were getting funding from Pakistan and other countries….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.opindia.com/2023/02/pak...ly-convert-them-to-islam-undated-video-viral/

“Allah forgive me, these Sikhs are so dirty. We only have a beard. We will convert these Sikhs to Islam one day. We have a complete plan ready. Don’t spread this but we will convert Sikhs to Islam”, the Maulana was heard saying.

An old video of Pakistani Sufi leader Maulana Dr Muhammad Suleman is making rounds on social media where he can be seen passing several objectionable comments against the Sikh community and their religious leader Guru Nanak Dev. In the video, Maulana is heard saying that Sikhs are the ‘filthiest’ and that they need to be converted to Islam.

The undated video is more than two years old but is making rounds on social media after it was recently shared by a Twitter account named Pakistan Untold. Calling Sikhs the dirtiest persons, Maulana could be heard saying, “I get a lot of phone calls from Sikhs. Now it is what it is but I am very surprised. Our Prophet has told us even to clean our armpit hair. I used to study in Lahore so I have seen them. Allah forgive me, these Sikhs are so dirty. We only have a beard. We will convert these Sikhs to Islam one day. We have a complete plan ready. Don’t spread this but we will convert Sikhs to Islam.”

He also commented on the Sikh Guru and said that he did not know exactly who he was. According to Maulana, the Prophet was greater than him. Dr Suleman could further be heard saying that Sikhs are running after their Guru and are still engaged in doing dirty things.

Notably, before Dr Suleman, another such Maulvi had also passed objectionable comments about Sikh Guru, video of which had gone viral over social media. Guru Nanak, according to Maulvi, had not studied Kalma and had not embraced Islam. He thus could not be a good person. He said that despite Guru Nanak’s admiration for Baba Farid, doing so would not have brought him to Islam. The Kalma is recited by a sincere Muslim. According to the reports, this video was perceived as a jab at Pakistanis who back the Khalistan movement.

At the beginning of the 1980s, a movement arose calling for the establishment of a separate Sikh nation called Khalistan in the Indian state of Punjab. Pakistan backed this initiative, which was sparked by the Khalistani’s call for the establishment of their own nation. Terrorists from Pakistan began infiltrating India under the pretext of this movement. A report from the year 2021 stated that Pakistan’s ISI intelligence service has begun attempting to resurrect the Khalistan movement in India. As a weapon for this, it uses the Kartarpur Corridor, which was launched in November 2019.

The video which is at present going viral over social media is undated and is seemingly being shared amid the ongoing turmoil in Punjab surrounding the recent activities of radical pro-Khalistani leader Amritpal Singh and his supporters. On February 27, Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann stated that Khalistan supporters were getting funding from Pakistan and other countries….

I once thought that the sufi moslems were a much more tolerant version of the mohammedan religion. The sufis of today often face suicide bombing attacks from sunni moslems. So it turns out that the sufis are just as religiously intolerant as the sunnis, except they are in much fewer numbers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once thought that the sufi moslems were a much more tolerant version of the mohammedan religion. The sufis of today often face suicide bombing attacks from sunni moslems. So it turns out that the sufis are just as religiously intolerant as the sunnis, except they are in much fewer numbers.
There is no such thing as a religious leader, clerics, priest to believers.
So the clerics opinion is just that. His personal opinion. Carries no weight.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So the clerics opinion is just that. His personal opinion. Carries no weight.

In nearly all moslem societies, the clerics's word, aka fatwa, is law.

That's why many poor moslem parents in third world countries want their kids to study to become moslem scholars. It's about the political power and money.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In nearly all moslem societies, the clerics's word, aka fatwa, is law.

That's why many poor moslem parents in third world countries want their kids to study to become moslem scholars. It's about the political power and money.
Its a waste of time and effort to become a cleric. You end up lying to the masses. People look up to them but in reality, they are no different from the rest.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its a waste of time and effort to become a cleric. You end up lying to the masses. People look up to them but in reality, they are no different from the rest.

mahomet lied to the moslems and ended up being venerated by them. In islam, lying isn't a big sin. Even the moslem god allah was once described in the quran as the 'best of liars'.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
mahomet lied to the moslems and ended up being venerated by them. In islam, lying isn't a big sin. Even the moslem god allah was once described in the quran as the 'best of liars'.
O you who believe! Have fear of God, and be among the truthful.” (Qur’an 9:119