• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PA: Terrorist murderers are “Martyrs” fulfilling Islam. Martyrs will get 101 virgins?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://palwatch.org/page/34934

While international defenders of the Palestinian Authority claim that the PA is against terror, the PA continues to tell Palestinians that it not only supports and rewards terror, but Palestinians who are killed while attacking or murdering Israelis, are Allah’s chosen - the Shahids, i.e., Martyrs for Allah. The PA presents Shahids -Martyrs as second to none in importance. For example:
Click to play
Shari'ah Judge Nasser Al-Qirem: “When a person is killed as a Martyr in confrontations it is not by chance, no. It is not a random matter and not by chance, rather it is a matter that was arranged by Allah: He will “take to Himself from among you Martyrs” [Quran 3:152]… The Martyr does not want this world… In the eyes of this Martyr, the value of this world is small, and everything is insignificant in his eyes, he only wants Allah and His Messenger [Muhammad]. He chose Martyrdom, and Almighty Allah chose him.”
[PA TV, Sept. 23, 2022]
The following are two recent examples of four terrorists who were killed attacking and even murdering Israelis, whose murder the PA is defined as something that Allah desires and rewards:
“The [PA] Ministry of Health announced that young Muhammad Hussein Ismail Masalmeh (i.e., terrorist, wounded 1 in car ramming) died as a Martyr after being critically wounded by live bullets shot at him by the occupation (i.e., Israeli) army, at the entrance to the Al-Fawwar refugee camp south of Hebron… on the claim that he carried out a car ramming operation…
The occupation forces announced the demolition of the homes of three families of Martyrs [Abd Al-Qader Al-Qawasmi, Hassan Mamoun Kafisha, and Nasser Al-Qawasmi] (i.e., terrorists who shot and murdered 1) who were shot by the occupation and ascended to Heaven at the tunnel checkpoint west of Beit Jala in the Bethlehem district on Nov. 16.”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec. 31, 2023]