• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition must leverage the ENLARGED Lehman Damages

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essentially I am pointing out a strategy that we must employ for crisis filled period ahead, using this bond issue as an illustration. I don't mind to point it out right here that famiLEE LEEgime can also read, there is nothing they can do about this strategy, that opposition can inflict Maximum Damages on famiLEE LEEgime. :biggrin:

In English I can only best describe it as 2-prong attack. In Chinese it should be 左右开弓。

Comparing HK & likewise, you can be sure that Govt Induced bond gambling & other Bubble Economic losses will result in out-cries. Likewise when any bank or insurance or similar financial business collapsal are applicable. There will be a persistant group demanding compensation & accountablity.

Opposition should assist these groups to press for accountability but not support the idea of using public funds to compensate losses, in particular to spectulative nature losses, which are not similar in nature with savings A/Cs. Since transferring losses to tax payers is unfair to the tax payer who are greater majority in contrast to those who lost in e.g. bonds.

Pressing for heads to roll, pressing against neglegence in administrative and supervisory, pressing against deceptive marketing and irresponsible institutions is the 1st prong.

The 2nd prong is actually larger, when public resources are squandered to compensate losses, the base of the victims ENLARGED from a smaller miniority to then entirety of tax payers. Opposition must now engage fiercely into the 2nd prong attack, to politicize the damages transferred to and sufferred by all the tax payers who are surely also the voters.

1. Highlight the Unfairness to Tax Payer bearing the huge losses.
  2. Highlight the lack of Accountability & Rolling of Heads.
  3. Highlight the Political Cowardness & Incompetence that the LEEgime actually squandered the public resources away to Bail Themselves Out Of the Political Predicament caused by the losses.
  4. Highlight that it is not the victims which they are bailing out but THEMSELVES!
  5. Highlight that it is abusing power and public resources to take the shortcut and easy way out, and such policy are not just coward but corrupt in nature.
  6. Highlight that they are not admitting problems and responsibility in the financial market and system, but instead cover the public attention away from similar future risks, and Squander Public Resources just to silent the noises made by the victims.
  7. Highlight that these Victims are LEEgime's Victim indeed.
The 1st prong is a smaller attack that essentially set the opposition into position for the larger 2nd prong. It is Bingo when LEEgime finally squander public resources and tax payers funds to quench their own ass from fire.

If the oppositions had failed to leverage especially the 2nd prong, then the position is actually reversed such that LEEgime can claim false credit from pretending to be savior and Papa Santa to bail-out their own victims. Therefore, I really need to highlight this, if opposition does not know how to position and play this correctly the advantage will flip back to LEEgime. If we played correctly and wisely, LEEgime will always be in the Lose-Lose position.

:biggrin:

In western boxing, there are Left & Right Hooks, in Chinese I can best describe this as 左右开弓, where the 1st hit is not really hard, but the 2nd is the killer.

A

Alu862

It is also the fault of America where your anti PRC friend stays.

A

Alu862

Credible my foot. All other oppositions in other countries have mayade success and achieved fame exept the Chee and his anti PRC Nair.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only credible opposition i see here is SDP, and thats very sad indeed.

Most of the foul rotten bonds were sold when Ass Loong Son was the Finance Minister, then the moron washed hands and handed over the Finance Minister post to his LEEgime scapegoat Tharman Shanmugam. This is why they had to cover their own ass, because when tracing accountability for the administration it goes right into their own Ass Loong!

If they wanted to roll some junior heads e.g. like what they did on scapegoat TT Durex for NKF, these scapegoats will point figer up to that Ass Loong also.

This one is better than NKF Scandal.

Also better than JI Fleeing ISD, because JI fled had no peasant victims, the bonds have many protesters.

Now the famiLEE LEEgime already ENLARGED the damages to entire tax payer base & voters, oppostion ought to catch this position and whack it more bloody more painful and more damaging than anything.

Lehman Brothers firm & Bush Administration & famiLEE & Morgan banks are tied together in Wall Street, the personal links are there if you traced. Just like in NKF, LKy old dog theif's bother was the CEO of NKF before Durex, OTC's family relative was in NKF management (& escaped charges).

The bolder oppositon must insist on trearing up the damages up to Ass Loong, like NKF scandal and don't back down, force them to sue and to get a showdown, linked to Lehman Scandal, see weather the famiLEE LEEgime can sustain this alive. Pay the price and secure the result.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essentially I am pointing out a strategy that we must employ for crisis filled period ahead, using this bond issue as an illustration. I don't mind to point it out right here that famiLEE LEEgime can also read, there is nothing they can do about this strategy, that opposition can inflict Maximum Damages on famiLEE LEEgime. :biggrin:

In English I can only best describe it as 2-prong attack. In Chinese it should be 左右开弓。

Comparing HK & likewise, you can be sure that Govt Induced bond gambling & other Bubble Economic losses will result in out-cries. Likewise when any bank or insurance or similar financial business collapsal are applicable. There will be a persistant group demanding compensation & accountablity.

Opposition should assist these groups to press for accountability but not support the idea of using public funds to compensate losses, in particular to spectulative nature losses, which are not similar in nature with savings A/Cs. Since transferring losses to tax payers is unfair to the tax payer who are greater majority in contrast to those who lost in e.g. bonds.

Pressing for heads to roll, pressing against neglegence in administrative and supervisory, pressing against deceptive marketing and irresponsible institutions is the 1st prong.

The 2nd prong is actually larger, when public resources are squandered to compensate losses, the base of the victims ENLARGED from a smaller miniority to then entirety of tax payers. Opposition must now engage fiercely into the 2nd prong attack, to politicize the damages transferred to and sufferred by all the tax payers who are surely also the voters.

1. Highlight the Unfairness to Tax Payer bearing the huge losses.
  2. Highlight the lack of Accountability & Rolling of Heads.
  3. Highlight the Political Cowardness & Incompetence that the LEEgime actually squandered the public resources away to Bail Themselves Out Of the Political Predicament caused by the losses.
  4. Highlight that it is not the victims which they are bailing out but THEMSELVES!
  5. Highlight that it is abusing power and public resources to take the shortcut and easy way out, and such policy are not just coward but corrupt in nature.
  6. Highlight that they are not admitting problems and responsibility in the financial market and system, but instead cover the public attention away from similar future risks, and Squander Public Resources just to silent the noises made by the victims.
  7. Highlight that these Victims are LEEgime's Victim indeed.
The 1st prong is a smaller attack that essentially set the opposition into position for the larger 2nd prong. It is Bingo when LEEgime finally squander public resources and tax payers funds to quench their own ass from fire.

If the oppositions had failed to leverage especially the 2nd prong, then the position is actually reversed such that LEEgime can claim false credit from pretending to be savior and Papa Santa to bail-out their own victims. Therefore, I really need to highlight this, if opposition does not know how to position and play this correctly the advantage will flip back to LEEgime. If we played correctly and wisely, LEEgime will always be in the Lose-Lose position.

In western boxing, there are Left & Right Hooks, in Chinese I can best describe this as 左右开弓, where the 1st hit is not really hard, but the 2nd is the killer.

What is the useless chiam and low doing?