• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open letter to Penang Chief Minister re: WP's visit to KL DAP

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear YAB Mr Lim Guan Eng,

How have you been lately ? I am Siow Kuan. You may not have remembered me. I was from the DAP PJ branch 10 years ago before I went to Australia to further my studies.

I would first like to congratulate you on your spectacular victory at the 12th Malaysian General Elections which saw DAP finally wrestling the state government of Penang from Gerakan thereby fulfiling your father, YB Lim Kit Siang’s long-cherished dream.

I am writing to you to warn you about some Singapore political opportunists who have been making use of DAP for its own political mileage.

It has come to my attention that KL DAP has hosted a delegation from the Singapore’s Workers’ Party (WP) from 11 to 13 October 2008.

You may not be aware of the current political situation in Singapore now.

The current Workers’ Party is no longer the opposition party led by the recently deceased J.B. Jeyaretnam.

In 2001, J.B. Jeyaretnam resigned from the Workers’ Party after his protege, the current Secretary-General Low Thia Kiang refused to use the Party’s funds to help him settle the defamation suit filed against him by PAP leaders. Jeyaretnam subsequently lost his seat in Parliament and remained in political wilderness till his demise on 31st September this year.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...r-lim-guan-eng-regarding-workers-party-visit/

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear YAB Mr Lim Guan Eng,

How have you been lately ? I am Siow Kuan. You may not have remembered me. I was from the DAP PJ branch 10 years ago before I went to Australia to further my studies.

I would first like to congratulate you on your spectacular victory at the 12th Malaysian General Elections which saw DAP finally wrestling the state government of Penang from Gerakan thereby fulfiling your father, YB Lim Kit Siang’s long-cherished dream.

I am writing to you to warn you about some Singapore political opportunists who have been making use of DAP for its own political mileage.

It has come to my attention that KL DAP has hosted a delegation from the Singapore’s Workers’ Party (WP) from 11 to 13 October 2008.

You may not be aware of the current political situation in Singapore now.

The current Workers’ Party is no longer the opposition party led by the recently deceased J.B. Jeyaretnam.

In 2001, J.B. Jeyaretnam resigned from the Workers’ Party after his protege, the current Secretary-General Low Thia Kiang refused to use the Party’s funds to help him settle the defamation suit filed against him by PAP leaders. Jeyaretnam subsequently lost his seat in Parliament and remained in political wilderness till his demise on 31st September this year.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...r-lim-guan-eng-regarding-workers-party-visit/

Hosting the WP is akin to entertaining the fascist PAP.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think DAP will welcome WP in open arms next time after we exposed the TRUE COLORS of WP to them !

I bet they must be cursing themselves for hosting these WAYANG GOONS in the first place !!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think DAP will welcome WP in open arms next time after we exposed the TRUE COLORS of WP to them !

I bet they must be cursing themselves for hosting these WAYANG GOONS in the first place !!

Yeah, right. Why don't you arrange for LTK and the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan to arrive in Penang at the same time and see which contingent gets LGE's reception?

Oh I forgot. the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan is bankrupt and cannot travel!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about the WAYANG PARTY.

If you wanna talk about your lover Dr Chee, please start a new thread.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about the WAYANG PARTY.

If you wanna talk about your lover Dr Chee, please start a new thread.

Stop pretending. You're a surrogate of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his bankrupt reCHEEme.

YAB LGE welcomed the WP anytime. Let's see who he would favour in REAL LIFE (not this cyberworld where you can put the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan on a pedestral).

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop pretending.

The biggest MONGREL is Lee Kuan Yew who back-stabbed the founder and true leader of Singapore Lim Chin Siong. LKY was a Japanese collaborator turned British running dog.

By the way, Lim Guan Eng was the quest of CSJ in Singapore where he spoke at a seminar organized by the SDP.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, Lim Guan Eng was the quest of CSJ in Singapore where he spoke at a seminar organized by the SDP.

Guest bro, guest. One letter changes the whole meaning of the sentence.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Lim Guan Eng is aligned to SDP ?

Then why are these WAYANG PUKIS rushing to kiss his ass since they hate SDP so much ?