• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Onward as ONE, Nippon Chiobu join Sinki Big Family and becum PR

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why she is leaving SOTA​

While Co Co appreciates our local education system, she feels that it may hold her back from other learning opportunities.

"I think I joined SOTA instead of the other mainstream schools for the same reason why I now feel like I want to leave," she admitted.

While she feels that the local primary school curriculum is good, she felt that the traditional teaching style and lesson plans, which some feel are rigid, was only meaningful to a certain extent.

SOTA was different in the sense that intellectual discussions were regularly incorporated into classes and application of knowledge was done routinely, she said.

Ultimately, SOTA is still a local school and there can only be so many differences.

"[School] is stressful, to put it in short. School hours are extremely long," she said.

Facing constant back-to-back projects and assessments, Co Co realised that she was completing work merely for the sake of it.