• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only in Mah Bow Tan's GRC. 50 cents to pump air!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This really takes the cake! A bicycle shop in Mah's constituency (Block 201 A) charges 50 cents to allow you to inflate your bicycle tires from his shop. That on top of blocking the five foot-way and presenting danger to the old and young.

Money making above all: per Mah Bow Tan's moral values is certainly rubbing off his business constituents!

Vote for Mah Bow Tan for more screwed years!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This really takes the cake! A bicycle shop in Mah's constituency (Block 201 A) charges 50 cents to allow you to inflate bicycle tires from his shop. That on top of blocking the five foot-way and presenting danger to the old and young.

Money making above all: per Mah Bow Tan's moral values is certainly rubbing off his business constituents!

Do you know you have a choice to avoid this shop?

Let the market decide.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How far would you expect the kids or the old geezers to walk to inflate tires? 500 meters? With many crossings to navigate?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah! Typical PAP cock sucker. Always talk about big picture yet failing constantly with regard to the details!

No lah, he's right, you dog of the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDAHAILER chee soon juan. The fucker want somehing done, quote firs tlah, CCB.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, he's right, you dog of the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDAHAILER chee soon juan. The fucker want somehing done, quote firs tlah, CCB.

Up late my love? Daddy's cock is hard. Want to suck it?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up late my love? Daddy's cock is hard. Want to suck it?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

Cheebye Kia,

When Sinkies like you lose an argument, they will throw out a sexual and degrading comment that only uneducated losers will

Fuck off from SG to China, where your farmer forefathers come from.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Kia,

When Sinkies like you lose an argument, they will throw out a sexual and degrading comment that only educated losers will
Fuck off from SG to China, where your farmer forefathers come from.

Go fuck the hole you crawled out into this world from! I know you will enjoy the return trip!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck the hole you crawled out into this world from! I know you will enjoy the return trip!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

Don't have $10 to buy your own pump?
I can paypal you!

Fuckers like you who cannot afford to buy a $10 pump should just commit suicide to stop burdening the SG society with your miniscule existence

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can paypal you!

Fuckers like you who cannot afford to buy a $10 pump should just commit suicide to stop burdening the SG society with your miniscule existence

How much you charge to suck your own dick? I pay cash!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This really takes the cake! A bicycle shop in Mah's constituency (Block 201 A) charges 50 cents to allow you to inflate your bicycle tires from his shop. That on top of blocking the five foot-way and presenting danger to the old and young.

Bump! Bump! OOOPs! Pump!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really can't stand this "world owes me a living" mentality. It's the shopkeeper's pump, why is he obliged to let people who did not buy his bicycles use it? Maybe this imbecile Debonerman will allow these cyclists to go and use his loo.

I can paypal you!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really can't stand this "world owes me a living" mentality. It's the shopkeeper's pump, why is he obliged to let people who did not buy his bicycles use it? Maybe this imbecile Debonerman will allow these cyclists to go and use his loo.

Just you alone baby!:biggrin: And I'll join you in there too! Smmmmooooooocccchhhhh!:p