• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Country Two System, F1 OK but NGO & Opposition No

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Roads were closed around the Marina Bay area from Wednesday in preparation for the F1 race this weekend.

This resulted in massive traffic jams along Nicoll Highway on Wednesday morning.

Motorists said traffic started building up from 9.30am.

Many working in that area said they were late for work due to the longer routes taken to get to work.

One woman said: "I'm so tired (because) I have to walk a long way to the office.

Another man said: "Normally, I would have a direct bus to Suntec but due to the F1, I have to take the MRT."

Meanwhile, F&B retailers over at Raffles City Shopping Centre have reported a 20 per cent dip in business.

During the race period, parking fees at the shopping centre's car park will be revised.

There will be an additional surcharge of S$6 hourly from the fifth hour onwards.

Another five car parks in the area will be closed.

They are the Singapore Flyer, Esplanade, Singapore Recreation Club, Singapore Cricket Club and Empress Place Building.

But those in Suntec City and Marina Square will remain open with no revisions in their parking fee

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Roads were closed around the Marina Bay area from Wednesday in preparation for the F1 race this weekend.

This resulted in massive traffic jams along Nicoll Highway on Wednesday morning.

Motorists said traffic started building up from 9.30am.

Many working in that area said they were late for work due to the longer routes taken to get to work.

One woman said: "I'm so tired (because) I have to walk a long way to the office.

Another man said: "Normally, I would have a direct bus to Suntec but due to the F1, I have to take the MRT."

Meanwhile, F&B retailers over at Raffles City Shopping Centre have reported a 20 per cent dip in business.

During the race period, parking fees at the shopping centre's car park will be revised.

There will be an additional surcharge of S$6 hourly from the fifth hour onwards.

Another five car parks in the area will be closed.

They are the Singapore Flyer, Esplanade, Singapore Recreation Club, Singapore Cricket Club and Empress Place Building.

But those in Suntec City and Marina Square will remain open with no revisions in their parking fee

It's a reflection of how this country is run - exploit as much as possible, every man for himself.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our 3 years old Singaporean also know I to be PAP government. Better vote for NSP, WP, SDP, SPP and other opposition party. They can do better job.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
But, I Like This F1 Night Racing

e1777bc2c40bbfdc4f4b5ae2113bd522_330.jpg
php2GRJWj.jpg

The problem is NOT the F1 Night Racing. The problem is the USELESS, SELFISH and INCONSIDERATE management that will not want to solve commuters problems and they are just TOO LAZY to help others to achieve their goals. They are the Boochup Kings that draw millions for their salaries.

What happen to that fella who is supposed to be finalising the MPs' salaries. Don't tell me another 5 years hor ?