• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On 1st Jan price up by 25%.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On 1st Jan, GST up by 1%
One piece of Chui Kueh is up by 25%. From 40 cents to 50 cents.
[News from Sinkieland]

Knn pack of cig from 12.70 to 13.20,lol

if the carrotheads keep coming............they'll keep chopping.................if 30% of consumers are like me, prices will be like over 10 years ago................

i like prata a lot..................but when those Ah Neh bastards increase prices to 70cents...............i stopped eating completely...............i think 20 years never eat liao........

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low ses Sinkies in hdb cannot afford can fuck off to jb to eat or eat at home. Hawkers in Sickipoora do not go into business to make a loss. What a bunch of retards.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the carrotheads keep coming............they'll keep chopping.................if 30% of consumers are like me, prices will be like over 10 years ago................

i like prata a lot..................but when those Ah Neh bastards increase prices to 70cents...............i stopped eating completely...............i think 20 years never eat liao........
Like that we can exceed Swiss Standard.of living very soon....rejoice

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
my country is being robbed

AMER%20CASHApQja%20(3).jpeg