• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

older doesnt mean it is good you know

B

Baluku

my ah neh colleague told me her religion is older than my christian God.

I told her my chinese tua peh kongs is as old as her gods too.

But i still follow the Christian God.

Why? Because i have found the only one and true God.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my ah neh colleague told me her religion is older than my christian God.

I told her my chinese tua peh kongs is as old as her gods too.

But i still follow the Christian God.

Why? Because i have found the only one and true God.:biggrin:

this one i agree with you ...older religion does not mean there is god .....including yours :wink: by the way how you know yours is the only true god ? :wink:

B

Baluku

Because i am willing to discard my pride and be humble that i am not god?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because i am willing to discard my pride and be humble that i am not god?

that is the best part ...you rather call a invisible stranger man as god ...rather then you yourself is god :wink: thats very sad indeed :wink:

B

Baluku

I dun feel that way. Why do you feel so?

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and why yes ? :wink: if you want to start to behave like those stupid chirstain here without talking any sense ..dont expect me to treat you any different from them .

Last edited: