• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

octupus is divine!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Spain supporter will pay visit to Paul.
Tomorrow Ah Neh Parrot no visitor. Maybe someone will poison the Mani Parrot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Spain supporter will pay visit to Paul.
Tomorrow Ah Neh Parrot no visitor. Maybe someone will poison the Mani Parrot.

the sinkie parrot is a low-class, devious, and shameless way for a soccer-nobody like sg to sneak into the world cup limelight.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World-Cup-Paul-Octopus.jpg

how is it possible to predict all game correct?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm going out to east coast and catch myself a little octopus and groom / teach him tricks for the 2014 world cup.
Then i will be famous and make alot of money at the same time. His name will be Ah Beng!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 7 game correct chances is 0.78%.

Hope Paul or similar animal oracle will be there for Euro 2012. Very good at influencing the more gullible members of the herd. If you were buying the draw yesterday, there were good odds to be had all day due to the prophecy that Spain will win WC 2010.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paul the Oracle Octopus goes eight for eight, is amazing
By Brooks Peck

Eight picks, eight correct, eight tentacles. Paul the Oracle Octopus is clearly the biggest winner of the World Cup after recording a perfect prognostication record whether he knows it or not (he probably doesn't).
The big question was whether Paul's predictive superpowers would translate to the final - the first match he was asked to predict that did not involve his native Germany. But such piddly concerns did not bother Paul. Mostly because he's an octopus. Just as he predicted, the European champions Spain became world champions for the first time with an Andres Iniesta goal in extra time. And as the Spanish celebrated, Paul floated in his tank, sure of his genius and probably craving a fresh clam.
[Photos: See Paul the Oracle Octopus in action]
Since Paul is an international celebrity of the highest order now, everyone wants a piece of him - both literally and figuratively. Italy is trying to claim that he was caught in Italian waters, Spanish businessmen are trying to buy him for €30,000 ($38,000), and Dutch priests tried to dismiss him.
But in Spain, Paul is an icon. The Spanish prime minister has already spoken of his desire to protect "Pulpo Paul" and the mock up of a new version of Spain's flag could be dangerously close to becoming real.
So what becomes of Paul now? Well, he'll probably continue to live out the remainder of his days at the Sea Life aquarium in Oberhausen, Germany, no longer forced to pick his food out of flag-covered boxes while surrounded by an obscene number of media types. He will swim at his leisure and continue to be oblivious to the existence of sports. He will retire a winner and a global sensation - what every other octopus (and even a few pundits) wishes they could be.
All hail Paul.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I just saw in the news there is a new female baby octopus tat is being choosen replace Ah Paul and tat she will be call Pauline:p

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just saw in the news there is a new female baby octopus tat is being choosen replace Ah Paul and tat she will be call Pauline:p

Now Pauline the octopus gets in on the act

Pauline, a female octopus in Dutch captivity, has predicted victory for the Netherlands in Sunday’s World Cup final against Spain, contradicting Paul the "psychic" German octopus after whom she was named, her aquarium said Friday.

“She chose the Netherlands,” Maaike Schroeder, spokeswoman for the Sea Life aquarium in Scheveningen in The Hague told AFP. This was a first attempt at divination for four-year-old Pauline, added Schroeder.

In a similar method as that famously employed for Paul, two boxes — one with the Dutch flag, the other that of Spain and each with a mussel inside, were placed in Pauline’s enclosure on Thursday. Pauline opted for the mussel in the Dutch box for her meal.

Paul the eight-legged oracle has become a World Cup sensation by correctly predicting the outcome of all six Germany’s World Cup games. He opted for Spain on Friday in a prediction carried live on national German television.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paul last game half correct. Because I lost. Full time draw. Cause me losing bet.

Paul was correct with a Spain win. As he can't talk, can pick only win or lose. You should have betted on Championship winner - but with lower odds of course.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paul was correct with a Spain win. As he can't talk, can pick only win or lose. You should have betted on Championship winner - but with lower odds of course.

If can Paul should open both BOX.
That will be miracle. Even draw at FT also can predict.
Maybe I too greedy betting on higher odd on FT. If the De Jong red card on that fly kick I will be very happy man today. Sure more than 2 goal for Spain.:biggrin:
Referee KAYU.:mad: