• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nigeria Boko Haram Terrorists behead (Quran 47:4) eleven loggers in jihad attack

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boko-Haram.png

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11...ts-behead-11-loggers-fresh-attack-borno-state

The incident occurred on Monday near Bale, a remote village in Damboa Local Government Area of the state.

Suspected Boko Haram terrorists have reportedly beheaded 11 loggers in the Damboa Local Government Area of Borno State.
The incident occurred on Monday near Bale, a remote village in Damboa Local Government Area of the state.

According to Daily Trust, local vigilante sources, said the bodies of the victims were recovered at the scene around 5pm.

“Yes, six persons were recovered from the scene yesterday’s (Monday) evening and they were dismembered. They were found in a pool of blood because all parts of their bodies were cut into pieces.

“We have buried them this evening according to the Islamic rites. Although five people were missing, we don’t know if they escaped or were abducted,” a vigilante source said.

Another top member of the vigilante group disclosed that the loggers were working at their charcoal site when they were suddenly rounded up by the outlawed group, adding that six persons were killed instantly.

The source said, “They came on camels and surrounded us, they were like 15. I ran very fast and they ran after me.

Fortunately, I am familiar with the terrain; that was how I escaped.

“Later, we mobilised and went to the scene. Behold, six bodies were on the site but we didn’t hear from the other five persons.

“This morning, additional five bodies were recovered so we have a total of 11 corpses. So far the soldiers and vigilantes are currently in the area,” he said.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran promotes VIOLENCE:

Quran 47:4​

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…”