• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Trend : Get punched for no reason while you are walking on the road

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

VIDEO: Woman clobbered, cut on head in random Park Ave. assault, NYPD eyes connection to similar Brooklyn attack​

By Marco Poggio and Thomas Tracy
New York Daily News

An unhinged man clobbered and cut a woman walking on Park Ave. on the Upper East Side in a harrowing caught-on-video assault — and investigators are trying to determine if the suspect committed a similar attack in Brooklyn, police said Saturday.

The victim, 37, was walking on Park Ave. near E. 81st St. about 6 a.m. on July 14 when the man attacked her without any provocation, cops said.

“He wanted to kill,” the victim told the Daily News about her attacker, asking her name not be used for fear of reprisal. “I’m very thankful my daughter still has a mom. I’m very thankful I’m still alive.”

The woman said she was on her way to get some blood tests before work when she was attacked.

The man — clad in orange shorts, white socks pulled up over his calves and brown Crocs — walked casually along the sidewalk as he approached the woman, video shows.

As victim and suspect approached each other, they made eye contact but she quickly looked away, the victim said. But the suspect kept staring at her. Almost immediately, she felt she was in danger.

As the two passed each other, the suspect suddenly launched the haymaker, the video shows.

The attack was quick and silent, and the man said nothing to the woman when he threw the punch, cops said.

Just a second later, “I was gushing blood,” the woman said.

“I didn’t know from where, but I was losing a lot of blood,” she said. “At first, I thought he punched me. I just ran.”

The assailant also ran off. Moments later, a surveillance camera caught him calmly walking underneath construction scaffolding.

The woman suffered a deep cut to her head and was taken to a hospital. That’s when she was told that her attacker was armed.

“They told (me) it must have been some metal object,” she remembered EMTs informing her. “The gash was eight millimeters deep.”

Four staples were needed to close the wound. After the wound was closed, she was released from the hospital.

Two weeks later, the woman said, she remains in “horrible” pain and suffers from vertigo and nausea.

The woman grew up on the Upper East Side, and now lives in New Jersey.

Reports of subway violence since the pandemic led her to avoid riding the rails. But she said she figured she’d be safe walking on Park Ave. in her old neighborhood, one of the city’s most affluent areas.

“I walked this way many times before,” she said. “I know this neighborhood like the back of my hand.”

Since the attack, the woman — the mother of a 3-year-old daughter — has been scouring the news, wondering if the suspect had been captured.

Fears for her safety deepened on Friday when she read a news story about a food vendor being attacked in Brooklyn.

In that case, a man came up behind the vendor and jabbed him with a screwdriver in a wild overhand motion on Lafayette Ave. near Fulton St. in Fort Greene Wednesday afternoon, police said.

“One-hundred percent, it was him,” she said.

The attacker in the Brooklyn assault on Wednesday closely resembles the man who attacked the woman on July 14. As of Saturday, police had not connected the two incidents, but they are investigating the possibility they were related.

Police on Saturday released surveillance images from the July 14 attack in the hopes someone recognizes the suspect.

He’s described as Black with a large build, a dark Afro, and a full beard. He’s believed to be about 5-foot-9.

Source:https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0220730-pb4vyj26cvbxdf4434qcauwb3e-story.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay away from the urban shitholes run by libtards and you'll be much safer.

California, New York City, Chicago, Portland are some of the more notorious shitholes.