• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New era raya open house

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Monday, 30 May 2022
    2:52 PM MYT

SHAH ALAM: An event that saw bikini-clad transgender dancers and fireworks being launched near apartments is being investigated by the police following a complaint.
In a statement on Monday (May 30), Shah Alam OCPD Asst Comm Iqbal Ibrahim said that the complaint was lodged by the of JMB I-Soho I-City Shah Alam management following a video of the incident that was shot from the upper ground floor of the building.

"The report stated that the dancers and fireworks display at the Unit B-UG-12 hall had ruined the reputation of I-City, which was a tourist destination.
"Investigations showed that the event was held on May 27 from 8pm to 11.30pm and a group of transgender dancers were seen dancing along with loud music while being half naked.

"The fireworks display was also in an open area near residences," he said.
The organisers, who go by "Cik Lala" rented the unit at a cost of RM4,000 for the purpose of a Hari Raya celebration that was attended by around 50 people.
"Investigations showed that the dancers and fireworks were organised by the organiser," he said, adding that the organiser was arrested on May 29 and has been remanded until Tuesday (May 31).

Police were also in the midst of identifying other suspects and further arrests will be made