• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen not convinced Eric How is a fake

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Netizen not convinced Eric How is a fake</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jan-24 7:33 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27655.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Netizens remain unconvinced that ¡°Eric How¡± is an impostor

January 24, 2010 by admin
Filed under Headlines

Leave a comment
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/01/24/netizens-remain-unconvinced-that-eric-how-is-an-impostor/

Written by Our Correspondent
Despite the blatant attempts of the state media to sell the public the idea that ¡°Eric How¡± is an impostor out to sabotage the PAP, most netizens remain unconvinced.
¡°Eric How¡± sparked a massive outcry in cyberspace lately with his callous remarks posted on the YPAP Facebook slamming online critics of the PAP as not ¡°getting any fruits from their forefathers¡± and as ¡°stubborn donkeys¡±.
Almost three weeks after the controversy first erupted, both the English and Chinese papers published articles claiming that the ¡°Eric How¡± was an impostor.
Two police reports were filed separately over the last two weeks by two ¡°Eric Hows¡± from the PAP on them being ¡°impersonated¡± on Facebook.
One of them, who works as a salesman and lives with his parents in a 4-room HDB flat is unlikely to be the culprit.
We have published a detailed report explaining why it is improbable that the ¡°Eric How¡± who made the offensive remarks is an impostor (read article here)
Now, it appears that the majority of the online community are not taken in by the spins of the state media to pull a wool over their eyes.
In an online poll conducted on The Temasek Review, 93 per cent of 283 respondents indicated they believe that the ¡°Eric How¡± is not an impostor.
Over at SPH-owned fuckwarezone, most forumers were of the view that the entire fracas is a ¡°cover-up¡±.
Lightrail wrote:
¡°Obviously it¡¯s the real Eric How. He has been a YPAP member and has been posting on the YPAP facebook discussion with other members. So how can another person use his nick on YPAP to post those comments? Damn useless this person. Is PAP pulling the puppet strings in this case??¡±
sickandtired added:
¡°Has it come to a point where commoners are treated as naive, easily cajoled and ever trusting folks by the elites ? Seems like the whole game is played in a way the ball is forever in their court. Good and angelic things = yes we elites did it and you MUST acknowledge and be appreciative of it. Bad image and dishonourable things = No, we are being framed, we shall investigate and get to the bottom of it , we definitely will and it takes time..(and the whole scandal dies a natural death, commoners gradually forget about it)¡±
sadisticdevil felt it is nothing more than a damage control exercise:
¡°lol use pig u think also know its damage control rah, after so many weeks then do this police report, haha someone must be damn despro liaoz, must resort to this method, it wasn¡¯t me, i didn¡¯t do it¡&shy;.. its my clone yar yar yar. maybe those old unker auntie will buy your story.¡±
At 3in1kopitiam forum which has been entangled in a protracted flame war with the YPAP, forumers are having a field day wacking them.
Fkapore see it another PAP ¡°wayang¡±:
¡°I see this as another one PAPee wayang ¨C that why they were (YPAPee) told to keep quiet after they were exposed as arse grovellers & making stupid comments & rebuttals to the barrage of criticisms from netizens & that is why they defaced their Facebook to wipe their ¡°fingerprints¡± I believe this thing will be blown big & the POODLE force LEEport will investigated & some trumped up charges thrown at some hapless individuals to show the ¡°unconcerned 66%¡± that Sinkapore is being run riot by netizens & order have to be restored.¡±
AI wondered why anybody will bother to impersonate Eric How:
¡°How does the ¡°impersonator¡± knows such great detail about Eric? I can¡¯t see why people bother to impersonate him? Business competitor, foe?¡±
HBK75 agreed:
¡°Somemore the so call clone can create a profile so long ago and then waiting to savour. He can also predict that this YPAP war is gonna happen so many months ago. What if this war never happens. Then create a clone for what?¡±
Temasek Review¡¯s readers are also sceptical about YPAP¡¯s claims that the ¡°Eric How¡± is an impostor:
cy wondered why ¡°Eric How¡± bothered to delete his personal particulars:
¡°Why should the eric how II be concerned when his avatar is not a mercedez benz, he need not make a police report because no-one hacked into his account. only his name is the same, but just looking at the avatar, people can differentiate between eric how I & II. Eric how I destroying of personal particulars is called »ÙʬÃð¼£, if he had done nothing wrong,why did he cover up after his comments were highlighted?¡±
Kojakbt has an interesting explanation:
¡°My gut feel is that the Rich Eric How should be a YPAP member because of his extensive PAP connections through his family. His family members are also connected to the establishment. I think his father or uncle is a PBM holder. This saga is really getting very interesting¡&shy; it¡¯s like watching a soap opera. I wonder if a 3rd Eric How will appear to make a police report too¡&shy; HAHAHA!¡±
The Horse¡¯s Mouth urged us to continue digging:
¡°If it¡¯s all an elaborate hoax, then TR has done it¡¯s job. If it¡¯s not and the cover-up stinks all the way up to the top, then TR has done a great service to all in exposing the truth about the ¡°impeccable¡± character and ¡°utmost ¡°integrity¡± that governs us. Keep digging and get the truth out.¡±
The Temasek Review has put up a $300 reward for anybody with information pertaining to ¡°Eric How¡± who has a number of friends on his Facebook who graduated from NUS in 2000.
Based on our preliminary findings, there is indeed an ¡°Eric How¡± from NUS Arts and Social Sciences and his family has close connections with the PAP.
If you have any other information which may help us in our investigations, please email us at [email protected]
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>