• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ndp 2023 starters up

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm a avid fans of ndp and this year I'm excited as 1 of my friend is 1 of the participant.

Seems like this year there is a new GOH contingent with grey/gold stripe. Not sure they belongs to which unit.

This will be the the last parade for halimah to receive the 21 gun salute.

Join me to celebrate this day for the nation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a avid fans of ndp and this year I'm excited as 1 of my friend is 1 of the participant.

Seems like this year there is a new GOH contingent with grey/gold stripe. Not sure they belongs to which unit.

I have lost interest in the NDP when I reached adulthood. Just a bunch of cocksuckers performing (and rehearsing) for other cocksuckers. :rolleyes:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lost interest in the NDP when I reached adulthood. Just a bunch of cocksuckers performing (and rehearsing) for other cocksuckers. :rolleyes:
For me is a wave form. At youth I was very excited. At young adulthood I was much into cheonging and ndp will be the last thing in my mind. Now no more cheong so is time to rekindle those old memories of taking part in multiple ndp events. Who knows when I reached old age my interest will be lost again.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend was even much more excited as this is the 1st time she participated in ndp as a marching contingent under 1 of the company.
During their practice and rehearsal they carried the flag at a level above that of the colours :confused: :roflmao: This shows how committed she is as a participant.:thumbsup:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
just got off a bus 50% filled with shit and shitlets making such a ruckus, peesai is doomed, better make some other longterm plans

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Israel Defense Forces parade was an event during the first 25 years of Israel's existence to celebrate its military might. It was cancelled after 1973 due to financial concerns.The Israel Defense Forces still has weapon exhibitions country-wide on Independence Day, but they are stationary and have a limited scale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces_parade

I think we should follow the Israeli example and have National Day Parades only on special occcasions , like every 5 years of independence.
Another way is to have a small scale Best SAF Units Parade outside the Istana on National Day and for the President and PM to recognise their achievements so that the the huge amount of resources can be better utlised on other more pressing matters.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Israel Defense Forces parade was an event during the first 25 years of Israel's existence to celebrate its military might. It was cancelled after 1973 due to financial concerns.The Israel Defense Forces still has weapon exhibitions country-wide on Independence Day, but they are stationary and have a limited scale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces_parade

I think we should follow the Israeli example and have National Day Parades only on special occcasions , like every 5 years of independence.
Another way is to have a small scale Best SAF Units Parade outside the Istana on National Day and for the President and PM to recognise their achievements so that the the huge amount of resources can be better utlised on other more pressing matters.
Maybe can do 1 whenever a new president take charge and step down .