• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Namewee Lashes Out At Foreign Artist For Raping His Friend Without Condom

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Namewee Lashes Out At Foreign Artist For Raping His Friend Without Condom
hype.my

BY RACHEL CHUAH

JANUARY 17, 2023

Sources: Facebook/Namewee 黃明志
Last year, a young hawker from Kepong caused a stir when he claimed he had been extorted by three policemen. Unfortunately, his case got complicated when he retracted, then reconfirmed the statement. The young man, Lin Tianfu (林添富), later explained his actions. However, the public was still unsatisfied.

But, Tianfu’s case came to a close recently, when he pleaded guilty to the charge of falsely reporting the issue. This left local artist Namewee (黃明志) in a bind as he had initially supported Tianfu’s case. As such, Namewee later took to his socials to share his thoughts on the results.
316200466_708319957319987_7900964369815926249_n-e1669948768345-1024x619.jpg
Source: Facebook/Namewee 黃明志

On 30th November, the outcome of Tianfu’s case was announced to the public. Tianfu had reportedly pleaded guilty after the prosecution had offered a plea bargain. According to Tianfu’s lawyer, they had attempted to request the prosecution withdraw the charges. However, the prosecution refused before offering the plea bargain instead.

The offer ensured Tianfu would not be fined nor imprisoned. However, he would have to plead guilty to the charge. As such, the judge later sentenced Tianfu to a bail of RM1000 and a surety of two years. Tianfu’s lawyer added his guarantor will be able to reclaim the bail money if Tianfu is well-behaved for the two years.

Source: Facebook/China Press

Although disappointed, Namewee stated they had done their best to help.

Everything that could be done, has been done,” the artist wrote. “With the current situation, (Tianfu) can only use (words like), “plead guilty” and “light sentence” to calm things down.

However, the singer himself was not happy with the situation. “Seeing a commoner being oppressed by the rich and powerful; he was treated as the perpetrator even though he was the victim,” Namewee lamented. “And now, he is required to confess.” Still, he made it clear that he did not hold Tianfu’s actions against him.

After all, this is what (Tianfu) has to face, not me,” Namewee added.

Namewee stated he had no real power nor influence and had simply attempted to help of his own accord. But, he is not giving up. ““The poor do not fight with the rich, the people do not fight with officials.” Sorry to disappoint everyone. I will be stronger in the future so I can help more people,” the singer ended. “But I want to tell the (critics): “If you stand on the side lines today, when disaster strikes you in the future, no one will (fight) for you.”

Source: Facebook/Namewee 黃明志
Tianfu’s lawyer later revealed that he had taken the plea deal after having the case delayed for over a year. As such, he is now hoping his life will be able to return to normal. Additionally, Tianfu apologised to the public for taking up their attention and resources.
Sources: China Press (1)(2), Facebook
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: #黃明志Extortion caseFacebookKepongKepong hawkerLin TianfuNameweeNamewee controversyNamewee FacebookNamewee MalaysiaPolice extorted two young hawkersPolice Extortion Case林添富

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cunt believe those cunts can be raped so easily, unless those cunts were drugged or under threat.
If this yandao kia invites you to go his hotel room to chitchat those cunts can say no.