• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"MY PRONOUNS ARE USA" Massachusetts middle school tries to make children wear rainbow clothing for Pride; students revolt, wear Red, White, and Blue

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woke teachers were outraged during a recent meeting of the Burlington Select Board after a contentious incident at Marshall Simonds Middle School last week.

Principal Cari Perchase revealed that some students had organized an independent counter message to LGBTQ Pride festivities. The school attempted to make students wear rainbow colors to celebrate Pride, but many students revolted.

Counter-protesting students wore red, white, and blue, or black attire, including face paint. Additionally, stickers, banners, and signs were reportedly torn down and discarded in water fountains. "My pronouns are USA," the kids chanted.

Woke faculty members characterized the students' refusal to bend the knee to the rainbow mafia as "intolerence."

Triggered community members shared their reactions to the incident during the meeting, with one parent, Carl Foss, expressing his disappointment by stating, "I thought Burlington was a safer place."

Joanne Frustaci, a Burlington resident, complained to local news that it was "an unruly dispurtion" adding that it was "organized ahead of time."

"I recognize that discussions and celebrations of individual identity are complex and impacted by individual values, religions, and cultural norms, the result of which may include expressions of racism, anti-religious hate, ableism, and in this case homophobia" Superintendent Eric M. Conti wrote in a grovelling letter.

Principal Perchase acknowledged that the counter message was possibly triggered by the school's failure to recognize Memorial Day. School officials issued apologies to students on Monday, considering the lack of acknowledgment an unintended mistake.

'Respect for the observance of Memorial Day and respect for the LGBTQ community are not mutually exclusive,” she told local outlet 7 News Boston.

"I was shocked and horrified," said Nila Almstrom to NBC 10, noting that she is the parent of an LGBTQ student who goes by "he/they" pronouns.

The incident at Marshall Simonds Middle School has highlighted conservative concerns over the indoctrination of children into an extreme LGBTQ agenda.

Dsagree with the alphabet mafia and trans cult= transphobic, hater, homophobic, diversityphobic bigot. The indoctrination is not real......

Source:https://thepostmillennial.com/my-pr...middle-school-pride-revolt?utm_campaign=64506