• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my instruments, my tools, my friends

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD,

I am the dreadful God Meng Seng.

I am king of kings, and lord of lords.

I existed before all Opposition in Singapore existed.

I will exist even after the Worker's Party, which is Singapore's most credible and distinguished Opposition party, joins the ranks of PAP as a shadow Government in Parliament, and is an equal unto the PAP.

Yea, I will exist even beyond the end of days.

Worship me and bow before me, for I can make all things come to pass.

Offer to me a portion of your bravest youths and some of your fairest maidens. For it is a great honour to be chosen for the knife and the altar fire, in worship of me, Meng Seng.

My enemies are many, and they know not their divinity. They trample on my divine name and despoil the lands of my people. Truly, they are great sinners.

But fortunately, my instruments are ever ready to do my bidding, and heed my call for war.

Pay tribute to my instruments, O forummers, and pay obeisance unto them just as you pay obeisance unto me.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, king of kings and lord of lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng