• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my housemate just said this... she would...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

..rather be a kept mistress to a multi billionaire than a working wife to normal Singaporean man.​

.... kept mistress to a multi billionaire... she says all bills will be paid...

.... wife to normal Singaporean man... got to work till die and cannot enjoy life...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then i ask her what if the multi billionaire treat her like shit after a while...she says never mind, before he gets tired of her, squeeze as much money and assets out of him first. wahlao...like that also can. so bad...

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
then i ask her what if the multi billionaire treat her like shit after a while...she says never mind, before he gets tired of her, squeeze as much money and assets out of him first. wahlao...like that also can. so bad...

After squeezing money and assets, she can keep you as a Little White Face on the pretext of sharing a condo as housemates.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

..rather be a kept mistress to a multi billionaire than a working wife to normal Singaporean man.​

.... kept mistress to a multi billionaire... she says all bills will be paid...

.... wife to normal Singaporean man... got to work till die and cannot enjoy life...

your housemate is wise.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
why cannot? she have you to fall back on.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Rule of Law Singapore, both sexes need not worry too much upon the often scary prospect of marriage & the RESPONSIBILITIES it entails upon each other.

Love conquers all - is a saying, come hell or highwater, that successful marriage partners for life will testify, for they know that no two Humans think alike, & ultimately, it is COMMUNICATION daily, to discuss & find solutions in peaceful manner that will ELEVATE relationships, to loved ones, family, kids, relatives & friends.

Love begins as friendly relationships, & time is the ultimate judge for both to know each other better, to go further, for the long journey of life....

For married couples whom are NOT rich, the hope lays in RESPONSIBILITY to each other. It was LOVE that got one to make the COMMITMENT for life's journey. Humans will ALWAYS be able to progress, to elevate oneself with such commitments.

Today, one if just an ITE grad, earning $2.000/mth, but LOVE will compels one to bring MORE food to the table for loved ones. Smart & hardwork, upgrading skills, as well as seizing honest opportunities will see one earning BEYOND $2000/mth, to even $5000/mth in Singapore.

There is NO such thing as living happily forever. There will be trials & difficulties, but if the LOVE is strong to overcome difficulties thru Communications & finding solutions, each will see one another into old age...

For foolish & naive females whom presumed that their beauty & charms will SNARE a Billionaire, best they work out the ECONOMICS & social REALITIES:-

a) Billionaires are NOT fools. They got rich by SAVING money & NOT be being spendthrifts. Some may have sexual needs, but with their money, they can AFFORD many more SYTs whom turned into women by 21yrs old BY THE MILLIONS each year.

b) Thus the shell life of a mistress is at best 6mths, before the Billionaire gets tired & is snared by another more beautiful & SYT. Beauty & charms will fade over time,....

In economic sense -

i) $20k/mth is the going price of kept mistress. 6mths will be $120K & that's all she will get before being booted out & be replaced with another, as well as the hurt that will deepen in her mental worth & being....

ii) However, if she works hard at min $3K/mth in an honest job, she will gain $36K/yr, & in mere 10yrs - $360K, & MORE in her lifetime without DEPENDENCE by being a mistress. She would have gained much more in financial terms as well as DIGNITY as a Human, & be even perhaps a loving wife to a hardworking salaryman & mother of kids, into old age & be taken care of...

All Humans had been gifted with Free Will - male or female. Thus may each see & think further than the length of their nose upon lifetime consequences....

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means she just want to enjoy rich tai tai life and outsource everything to maid and cleaning company
I recommend she marry our PAP ministers unlimited GST money

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your housemate is wise.
Oh clever Cantonese dog Jeremy Quek I just said wise you use my word to insinuate insult me. Tell that to your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mistress mother that is wise. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png