• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Favourite cantonese whore Ms Puiyi got cheated by her x bf cum manager?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agent G since born already guide the doctor's finger into her little pussy.
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she dun go around and scam or cheat
You Hakka dog son of chicken persecuting me talk until like everyone goes around and scam and cheat. Neither did I go around scam and cheat and obviously I don’t sell nude and all my money is hard earned. Why are you Hakka dog persecuting me 良家妇女? So double standard Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops Cantonese scammer again just like Nusa Duta Cantonese damage my house to steal and rob from me buy it cheap. And Cantonese scammers @musclepower @gsbslut sure like to accuse others - me - what they are themselves as usual hahaha
To be more precise Nusa Duta Cantonese mistress daughter in cahoots with Teochew eat soft rice son in law are scammers that damaged my house to steal and rob buy it cheap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise Nusa Duta Cantonese mistress daughter in cahoots with Teochew eat soft rice son in law are scammers that damaged my house to steal and rob buy it cheap.
That brings me to the point jho low famous Malaysian scammer is also Teochew with ancestors from Guangdong Chaoshan aka Teochew area. As usual gpgt okay?

IMG_8689.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That brings me to the point jho low famous Malaysian scammer is also Teochew with ancestors from Guangdong Chaoshan aka Teochew area. As usual gpgt okay?

View attachment 199238
@Scrooball (clone) how many years in prison do you think your own kind Teochew scammer jho low should be sent to jail for? You Teochew dog think you so smart make comment around me on hokkien sent to jail for shop theft just because one hokkien woman with surname Gan got shop theft Knnbccb why you don’t link me to woman and man ministers with surname Gan? I also never rub shoulders with them okay? Don’t come and harass me on hokkien shop theft, look in the mirror your own kind Teochew jho low is biggest scammer in Malaysia and biggest gangster group in Hong Kong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And same for you @eatshitndie hakka dog don’t open your Ccb mouth to insinuate insult jurong East is hideout for stolen safebox. That reminds me last time you also said jurong East is chicken den and then act innocent say I anyhow said you dogs are insinuating insult of me as slut whore mistress. Knnbccb you dogs are the thieves stealing my photos and particulars since years ago and your women are cheap mistress of the century prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Hakka dog son of chicken persecuting me talk until like everyone goes around and scam and cheat. Neither did I go around scam and cheat and obviously I don’t sell nude and all my money is hard earned. Why are you Hakka dog persecuting me 良家妇女? So double standard Pui!
@Scrooball (clone) how many years in prison do you think your own kind Teochew scammer jho low should be sent to jail for? You Teochew dog think you so smart make comment around me on hokkien sent to jail for shop theft just because one hokkien woman with surname Gan got shop theft Knnbccb why you don’t link me to woman and man ministers with surname Gan? I also never rub shoulders with them okay? Don’t come and harass me on hokkien shop theft, look in the mirror your own kind Teochew jho low is biggest scammer in Malaysia and biggest gangster group in Hong Kong. Pui!
And same for you @eatshitndie hakka dog don’t open your Ccb mouth to insinuate insult jurong East is hideout for stolen safebox. That reminds me last time you also said jurong East is chicken den and then act innocent say I anyhow said you dogs are insinuating insult of me as slut whore mistress. Knnbccb you dogs are the thieves stealing my photos and particulars since years ago and your women are cheap mistress of the century prostitute Pui!
I am such a nice person that did not insult other people when their own kind are big and small scammers, thieves robbers mistress prostitutes but alas these people always act holy and turn around to smear and insult me what they are themselves. No wonder there are only silly hokkien heroes I never come across silly hakka or Cantonese or Teochew hero.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am such a nice person that did not insult other people when their own kind are big and small scammers, thieves robbers mistress prostitutes but alas these people always act holy and turn around to smear and insult me what they are themselves. No wonder there are only silly hokkien heroes I never come across silly hakka or Cantonese or Teochew hero.
Nice your cheebye.

You will be struck by lightning, strike your nipple and burn your cunt. You fucking lunatic.