• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My encounter with TOC Andrew Loh Hong Puey at JBJ's wake

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avantas,

In another thread you said, " The Andrew Loh in real life is about 1.8m tall, does not wear glasses, moderately long hair and his face is pocker-marked.

Today u got see the Andrew Loh in Straight Time or not? Got his photo. His face got pocker mark or not? His face got look like the photo on NamQiong avatar or not? Now u see lah, both of them Avantas & NamQiong are bloody liars and fraud. Anyhow say pipa look like this look like that. Now can proof alredy, both of them are LIARS & LOSERS.

Last edited:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock lah, the Andrew Loh I spoke to is EXACTLY the same as in the ST photo except for the height which I over-estimate maybe because I was short.

All my other descriptions of him FIT perfectly - go and read again - moderately short straight hair, lean, does not wear glasses and his face is DEFINITELY pocker-marked if you look closely.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock lah, the Andrew Loh I spoke to is EXACTLY the same as in the ST photo except for the height which I over-estimate maybe because I was short.

All my other descriptions of him FIT perfectly - go and read again - moderately short straight hair, lean, does not wear glasses and his face is DEFINITELY pocker-marked if you look closely.

shorter than ngejay who had kopi with him not long ago? wow!! somebody playing "double agent" here!!:eek:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

riteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee