• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Must Watch!] Cute six year old B-Girl destroys her rival at Paris breakdance comp!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: [Must Watch!] Cute six year old B-Girl destroys her rival at Paris breakdance com

This is all the darks skins are good for. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: [Must Watch!] Cute six year old B-Girl destroys her rival at Paris breakdance com

Between entertaining me or mugging me, I choose the former

The trouble is you never know what they're going to do. They may entertain you first and then mug and beat the shit out of you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The trouble is you never know what they're going to do. They may entertain you first and then mug and beat the shit out of you.

yeah... I would never want to meet Bill cosby or Gary Coleman in a dark alley

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah... I would never want to meet Bill cosby or Gary Coleman in a dark alley

yep... meeting Gary Coleman's ghost in a dark alley would certainly scare the shitz out of anyone...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20389492,00.html

[h=1]Diff'rent Strokes Star Gary Coleman Dies at 42[/h]By STEPHEN M. SILVERMAN
<abbr class="published" title="2010-05-28T14:35:00Z" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; line-height: inherit; letter-spacing: inherit; list-style: none; color: inherit; background-position: 0px 50%;">05/28/2010 at 02:35 PM EDT</abbr>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was one of the pioneers in local breakdance scene back in the days....
And I can tell you those moves executed by the 2 babies is nothing short of amazing. Not many can master them even with years of practice.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure how B dance determine a winner. I think it is not by the difficulty of the skills le. /s it some skills with more power hand sign team will win ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was one of the pioneers in local breakdance scene back in the days....
And I can tell you those moves executed by the 2 babies is nothing short of amazing. Not many can master them even with years of practice.

Hey ! Were you a centrepoint kids ? LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey ! Were you a centrepoint kids ? LOL

CP kids (and their heartlander cousins like parkway kids) came later.
First were the Far East kids....originated from macdonald kids.
First local breakdance crew then....the DBX audiophile breakers....breakdancers weren't known as b boys back then....the term was coined later.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CP kids (and their heartlander cousins like parkway kids) came later.
First were the Far East kids....originated from macdonald kids.
First local breakdance crew then....the DBX audiophile breakers....breakdancers weren't known as b boys back then....the term was coined later.

Ah...I remember ...Hey you the rock stead crew, show what you do make a break make a move, got a movie 2 male and a female but the female is not breakdancer ..:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah...I remember ...Hey you the rock stead crew, show what you do make a break make a move, got a movie 2 male and a female but the female is not breakdancer ..:biggrin:

The iconic ozone and turbo. The girl was named Special K (Kelly).
A young Ice T was in that movie as well....

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

if only the black kid had apply more coconut oil, he would have made more spins....

Last edited:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

nice video...

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck! paedophile's stuff, i was framed! i have to swallow my pride cos that ah neh was president. today, i 'd point my middle finger at LKY face to face. frank words...

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is all the darks skins are good for. :rolleyes:

At least they are world class at something that people will pay for. Unlike yellow Sinkies who bend over to be sodomised by all comers for free and then whine about it.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just like the PAP except the entertainment is incidental and unintended.

Last edited: