• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MsPuiyi Launches Her Own US$1 Million Scholarship Programme

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
hype.my

Source: Instagram/@ms_puiyi
A year ago, internet personality MsPuiyi (Siew Pui Yi) was best known for her content on OnlyFans. However, it seems the multi-talented influencer wasn’t going to stop there. Since then, MsPuiyi has moved on to bigger and better things. Her most recent endeavours include quitting OnlyFans and establishing her DJ career.
But, that wasn’t the end of it! On 14th February, MsPuiyi revealed her next venture. As someone who has worked hard to get where she is today, MsPuiyi knows better than anyone the value of opportunity. As such, she has decided to fund and offer her very own scholarship programme to help underprivileged students!

Despite how successful MsPuiyi is now, many of her followers know her journey to get there wasn’t easy. As she once shared, MsPuiyi came from an underprivileged family. “I always wished that I could have had extra financial help so that I could have furthered my studies,” the influencer admitted. “I wanted to pursue Medicine, but I couldn’t.

MsPuiyi added that she had tried working for her dream by juggling several jobs while studying. However, her dream of becoming a surgeon remained unattainable due to several factors. “I (didn’t) have enough funding for my studies, my family was not privileged enough to (help) and I couldn’t find any scholarships (that could give me an) offer on time,” she explained.

The missed opportunity left her wondering if her life would have been very different if she had gotten that extra financial help. As such, MsPuiyi wondered if she could give others that opportunity instead. I wish to give back to society by starting up this scholarship (and giving it) to students that need it the most,” she stated.

Together with Educapital, they will be giving out 1 million US$ to underprivileged students around the world. “Each student will be granted 1000 US$ to pursue whichever education field that they desire. (They will also be) provided access to financial hardship grants while in school, as well as access to business start-up grants upon graduation,” MsPuiyi declared.
Source: TikTok/@ms_puiyi

While some have remained sceptical, many of her fans have been delighted by her goodwill. A few have even started asking about applying for it! It’s certainly an endeavour that many can get behind, and we do hope it helps those who need it. Kudos to MsPuiyi for her latest venture!

Sources: Instagram, TikTok
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under MsPuiyiMsPuiyi announcementMsPuiyi EducapitalMsPuiyi giving back to societyMsPuiyi InstagramMsPuiyi offering financial helpMsPuiyi scholarshipMsPuiyi scholarship announcementMsPuiyi scholarship fundingMsPuiyi scholarship offerMsPuiyi scholarship programmeMsPuiyi TikTokScholarship offerSiew Pui Yi

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hype.my

A year ago, internet personality MsPuiyi (Siew Pui Yi) was best known for her content on OnlyFans. However, it seems the multi-talented influencer wasn’t going to stop there. Since then, MsPuiyi has moved on to bigger and better things. Her most recent endeavours include quitting OnlyFans and establishing her DJ career.
But, that wasn’t the end of it! On 14th February, MsPuiyi revealed her next venture. As someone who has worked hard to get where she is today, MsPuiyi knows better than anyone the value of opportunity. As such, she has decided to fund and offer her very own scholarship programme to help underprivileged students!

Despite how successful MsPuiyi is now, many of her followers know her journey to get there wasn’t easy. As she once shared, MsPuiyi came from an underprivileged family. “I always wished that I could have had extra financial help so that I could have furthered my studies,” the influencer admitted. “I wanted to pursue Medicine, but I couldn’t.

MsPuiyi added that she had tried working for her dream by juggling several jobs while studying. However, her dream of becoming a surgeon remained unattainable due to several factors. “I (didn’t) have enough funding for my studies, my family was not privileged enough to (help) and I couldn’t find any scholarships (that could give me an) offer on time,” she explained.

The missed opportunity left her wondering if her life would have been very different if she had gotten that extra financial help. As such, MsPuiyi wondered if she could give others that opportunity instead. I wish to give back to society by starting up this scholarship (and giving it) to students that need it the most,” she stated.

Together with Educapital, they will be giving out 1 million US$ to underprivileged students around the world. “Each student will be granted 1000 US$ to pursue whichever education field that they desire. (They will also be) provided access to financial hardship grants while in school, as well as access to business start-up grants upon graduation,” MsPuiyi declared.

While some have remained sceptical, many of her fans have been delighted by her goodwill. A few have even started asking about applying for it! It’s certainly an endeavour that many can get behind, and we do hope it helps those who need it. Kudos to MsPuiyi for her latest venture!

Filed Under MsPuiyiMsPuiyi announcementMsPuiyi EducapitalMsPuiyi giving back to societyMsPuiyi InstagramMsPuiyi offering financial helpMsPuiyi scholarshipMsPuiyi scholarship announcementMsPuiyi scholarship fundingMsPuiyi scholarship offerMsPuiyi scholarship programmeMsPuiyi TikTokScholarship offerSiew Pui Yi
Are her big titties real?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hype.my

Lol why do I feel like she is following me? I talk scholarship she launches scholarship hahahaha

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever motive she had, its a good gesture .... we should encourage more people to come forward, do good deeds
In fact all the influencer should compete who does better charity, who gives out more money, who got more creative helping others.
Even if they do it for content video, get traffic click, we dont care ... in the end someone get benefit & we welcome that.
Better than those stupid pranks, these are much better content ... Let all influencer be aka Mr Beast, he is the best, jitao give out briefcase of money

Last edited: