• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother fucker thinks that SBS bus is owned by his lao bei!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240124_213341.jpg

His fat ass occupied one seat. Opposite him is his fucking phone where he's watching the news by turning on the volume loud loud. Next to the phone he puts his fucking bag. One person occupying 3 seats.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can give me that buay song pai kia stare when I was walking towards the back seat. Really kiam pa!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me understands how you feel, but ULTIMATELY -

1) let peace reign, rather than unnecessary CONFRONTATIONS, which will affect one's own mental state, when there are FAR MORE important personal issues to deal with, than to deal with a seemingly worthless stranger.

2) NO mortals think alike & some may have mental issues.

A) Should the bus have empty seats, just go to one of them. Confrontations are unnecessary as each have their own issues to deal with.

B)
Should the bus be filled, & that guy still occupies his space, just a gentle & polite " Sir, may I have that seat, as I am tired after a hard day's work, etc" & for sure he will comply, as Human hearts are made of flesh & NOT of stone, regardless rich or poor, or pai kia ( gangster).

What moves even a presumed pai kai is 理由 ( reason/ logic).

It is a highly regarded term amongst so called gangsters & even the insane. The last thing such rebellious humans would want to hear is 道理 (Rules/Law) which may have religious/societal intonation of long windedness & alienation from what they had felt in their lives...

Education to progress & evolution will never be overnight, but overtime. Have patience, always...

jw5

Loyal
I would think it is ok if there are still plenty of seats on the bus. :geek: