• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Money is hard to earn; Work is hard to keep!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Golden period? My foot!

In the Heartlands
Posted on 20 Aug, 2008 09:53
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Showdown at a carpark

Fingerpointing, raised voices. All this drama, as a traffic warden was just carrying out her duties, issuing a traffic summons to this disgruntled driver.

This took place on Aug 19, in one of the carparks in Hougang Avenue 1.

In an email to STOMP, YW recounts:

"This scene is so dramatic, The actions and the finger pointing.

"Money is hard to earn, and I believe that man who got summoned probably got his day pay gone.

"Work is hard to keep, and I believe that if that traffic warden gives a chance to that man, she might lose her job."

The STOMPer had taken this video from a distance.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Showdown at a carpark </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is hard to earn, and I believe that man who got summoned probably got his day pay gone.

If his day pay is gone, he has money to buy a car, pump petrol, pay ERP etc. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Work is hard to keep, and I believe that if that traffic warden gives a chance to that man, she might lose her job."

Oh, that only happens in a country filled with real human beings, not sinkies.