• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mom live-streamed daughter's beating on Facebook

Bitcoin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mom live-streamed daughter's beating on Facebook

'I love my daughter with all my heart'

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 08:47 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 09:03 AM EDT

1297860537582_ORIGINAL.jpg

The Facebook logo is displayed at the Facebook Innovation Hub on Feb. 24, 2016 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

SAVANNAH, Ga. -- Police in Georgia have turned over to child welfare authorities the case of a mother who took over her daughter's Facebook page and streamed a live video of herself beating the teen.

The video shows the mother slapping and punching her daughter and berating her for posting provocative pictures online.

A later post that appears to be written by the mother says "I love my daughter with all my heart," but she won't "disrespect me."

Savannah police say the daughter told them she feels safe in the home. They haven't said if the mother will be charged, but they did say they referred the case to the state's child welfare department.

Child services officials haven't returned a request for comment.