• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIGHTY THOR helps WP win GRC

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
believe it or not, after wp gang went to watch THOR, the thunder god, ALJUNIED finally belongs to them.

lucky, the FLASH wasn't shown yet. if the pap see that, it could be a landslide victory to them. LOL!!

now we gotta wait for CAPTAIN AMERICA, GREEN LANTERN, SPIDERMAN 4 AND XMEN 4. dón't forget that IAMFOUR followups. there would be a IAM5, IAM6....until they run out of IAMSICKABOUTIT

green lantern should be very interesting to jaslyn go. she loves making her husband "green" like wearing green hat. chiatilik should see SPIDERMAN 4. with all his teetu c, he should start building an army of his gayboys once again to help him in the next GE, i.e, if he's running.

as for CAPTAIN AMERICAN, that's for goh meng seng. he should start losing weight cos his elder brother david had sadly been a fatal casualty of cardiac arrest. it's about time he looks after his health. capt AMERICAN should be his idol. if he achieves that kind of physique, TAMPINES gay and lesbos votes shall be his in the next GE run.

there u have it. each comic hero is affinated to each opp party. THOR's mighty weapon is the HAMMER and that in a way brought in the heavenly luck for WP which won 6 seats and now ascended to be sgp's more powderful opp party.

keep it up!

if there's a WONDER WOMAN, sylvia should date someone like my li'l brother leetahsar to watch it. avoid ramseth if she doesn't wish for abortion later. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, LOKI the evil half-brother of THOR is aptly suited to describe chee soon juan - full of craps and tricks up his nasty sleeves. in THOR, LOKI was suppose to perish but dun count your tricks or treats too early. LOKI shall be back. without him, there's no exciting storyline to begin with. :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there's a remake of SNOW WHITE & THE 7 DWARFS, my pet snake the turdy nerd should watch. hopefully, this new version of the classic fairytales would be rated RA n retitled SNOW WHITE AND THE HORNY DWARFS.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there's a remake of SNOW WHITE & THE 7 DWARFS, my pet snake the turdy nerd should watch. hopefully, this new version of the classic fairytales would be rated RA n retitled SNOW WHITE AND THE HORNY DWARFS.

or better still MADAM WHITE SNAKE. then the nasty notorious group of the infamous defunct F4 should all go watch. title should rename SNAKES ORGY. my pet snake turdy, lamei and chiatilik would love to re-live their ogry in the notorious black sex mobile. of course, the modified version of the sexmobile should now be JINSHAN SHI, the temple where fa hai imprisoned xui xian and probably had a leg inside him. so just match the F4 characters relevant to those in this new folklore with new titled SNAKES ORGY.

if A CHINESE GHOST STORY is a hit, this SNAKE ORGY shall explode the box office!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
....and i think G.Yeo was jinxed by plastic Xiaxue....sigh

i think he was a reluctant victim from the nasty threat by the old man. and too much importance which was centralised on him could have pissed many off. he was a foreign minister and most of the time not around to hear his voters' whines. but the things he did to achieve many FTAs for sgp was quite invisible to many typical sgporeans. FTA provides sgp tax free trading with the countries concerned and hence we could get cheaper goods. hope i m right about this.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Why do you still refuse to answer my question on why you used your 3WhiteTiger nick in sammyboy to post a "Champagne popping" image in the thread announcing the demise of Goh Meng Seng's brother?

Fuck your mother cheebye! Ng E-jay!!! You go suck lamei's nipples!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Thank you for answering the question Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
tht's babaero11, the perverted wimp pinoy who is a loser and a coward. he said he won't post here but he cums as clones.

by the way, this wacko has linked up with jaslyn go in msn. no surprised another FLIRT&DESTROY victim of imaginery lust and lovelorn itchiness.