• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting of Political Party Identities

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that on late night, 24th April, couple of people from various opposition parties met to discuss matters that are not related to the GE. I was told that PKMS and SDP were not involved. It also had noting to do with individual party matters but more on people perceived as "outsiders"

Can someone throw light on this? Locke/GMS anything from your respective ends if it is not sensitive.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that on late night, 24th April, couple of people from various opposition parties met to discuss matters that are not related to the GE. I was told that PKMS and SDP were not involved. It also had noting to do with individual party matters but more on people perceived as "outsiders"

Can someone throw light on this? Locke/GMS anything from your respective ends if it is not sensitive.

communication break down. mission aborted. next target: USURP OF RP - mission leader: ngejay.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
.<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Debonerman aka Ng E-Jay's latest and silliest clone, you are politically finished. The video you posted has been forward to oppositions parties. Thanks for making this stupid mistake. You just killed yourself!!!

God Meng Seng