• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

maybe cst's trying to prove this

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
great! chiam s t is a good intelligent politician. his shrewd strategy is to move away from potong pasir which is all along his fortress and venture into a grc.

hurray for mr chiam!!

his good and personable groundworks in potong pasir is paying off well. i ve faith the residents there would vote mrs chiam who is standing in for the GE there. the peasants are voting for SDA and since mrs chiam is representing cst, she should have no problem winning it.

the chiams are very warm christians without airs. friendly and sociable until cst has the misfortune to encounter csj. he's a great elder in a church whcih i know way back during tertiary times.

being a staunch christian, it could be shown how strong his faith is. just look at his black beetle volkswagen which he still driving it. it's as trusty as mr chiam, the modest and humble friendly mp.

chiam's time might not be long - not that i like to say that, but it's a fact. if he could successfully win a GRC, he would go down history as the first to break paps' gerrymeandering wards zoning habit. if he wins - and touch wood, may not live to complete the course, the GRC won would still remain as SDA frontier.

paps definitely cannot do anything from what we have witnessed the death of ong jit chung, mp of bt batok. if there wasn't any by election there, there shouldn't be any in SDA GRC ward won.

so i really admire and salute mr chiam's brilliant strategy! may God continues to bless him and show him the mercy and strength to endure through. let it be the miracle of this millenium only unique to singapore.:cool:

mr chiam, i shall pray for you. amen!!:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr chiam could be trying to prove these:

1. if u r sincere and put ur heart, effort and soul into it, you can succeed

2. another more important point and maybe spiritually, he's trying to prove is the grace, faith and power in the God he faithfully believe in.

let's pray for mr chiam's good health that he would be the miracle which God has for peasants ...and of course, that would be a terrible nightmare for paps if all this were to happen.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
now would low thia khiang dares to take a gamble just like mr chiam?

let sylvia tackles hougang and he and a group of wp political wannabes take on a GRC. if he wins GRC, it would be a bigger collective win for a few wards in one shot. wouldn't that be more defeating and disquieting to the paps?
:rolleyes: