• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man slashed in Yishun, three suspects arrested

S

Sagat

Man slashed in Yishun, three suspects arrested

By Patwant Singh |
Posted: 09 December 2010 0027 hrs

php2sD3zS.jpg

php68QQHe.jpg

SINGAPORE : A 23-year-old man was slashed at Yishun Ring Road on Wednesday evening.

Police said three suspects - aged 13, 15 and 18 - have been arrested in connection with the incident.

The incident occurred at the void deck of Block 362, Yishun Ring Road.

The victim was apparently attacked by two youths who, according to witnesses, were on a motorcycle.

The victim fled the scene, leaving a trail of blood along the way till the nearby Block 343 at Yishun Ave 11.

There, he sought help from a resident on the second floor.

Goh Gerard Kelvin said: "So he came up all the way here...I controlled his blood pressure...I (asked him what happened), and he said 'somebody chopped my hand'."

Other residents said the victim was not alone.

Iskandar Zulqarnain said: "When I come down, I saw a lot of teenagers and one guy (was covered with) blood. I was shocked."

Police said they received a call about the incident at 5.50pm.

The victim had injuries to his head and arms, and was taken to the Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

- CNA/ms

G

Gyuki

Slashed over missing phone

Dec 10, 2010

SLASHING IN YISHUN
Slashed over missing phone

ST_18174702.jpg

The slashing in the latest in a number of attacks involving young people in the last two months. -- ST PHOTO: HL CHAN

A DISPUTE over a missing cellphone led to a slashing and has left a 23-year-old man in hospital.

Three male teenagers - aged 13, 15 and 18 - have been arrested in connection with the incident on Wednesday in Yishun.

The Straits Times understands that the victim knew his attackers.
Police said they received a call just before 6pm asking for help at Block 362, Yishun Ring Road.

The victim had injuries to his head and arms but was conscious when he was taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. This slashing is the latest in a number of attacks involving young people in the last two months.

Two gang-related slashings in Downtown East and Bukit Panjang left a 19-year-old polytechnic student dead and seven youngsters injured respectively.

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.