• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man directs loan shark to mother to settle his $4023 debt

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121128_103256_bloomberg_money.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
MALAYSIA - A 20-year-old man, who was held captive by a loan shark for not settling a RM10,000(S$4023) debt, asked the ah long to go after his 63-year-old mother instead.

So the loan shark released him and tracked down his mother in Jinjang, Kuala Lumpur, last Saturday, China Press reported.

"My son asked them to look for me," she was quoted as saying.

She was then brought to a shoplot where she was told that her son had asked them to get money from her.

She said the loan shark took away her cash and gold accessories totalling RM5,000 before releasing her.

The loan shark also asked her to settle the remaining amount of her son's loan.

"I have lodged a police report as I am afraid they would look for me again. I will forgive my son. I just want him to come home," she said.