• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maju Lane massage parlours and MLs

Stomping Rhino

Serangoon Gardens is an ideal place for F&B and family gatherings but you will be shocked to find Maju Lane, the heart of the residential area filled with massage parlours.

Sharing a personal story about my friend's hubby who got addicted to massage ladies and the insider story
Luckily my friend straighten him out and stop his payment of money to these massage ladies.

There is a PRC massage lady who is always on the lookout for men to support her as a mistress.
Luxurious shoes, handbags, Dior perfumes, and most importantly money.
Looks sweet and pixie-faced but actually a devil who guzzles money from guys by asking them to buy stuff
for her.

Manipulative and she is open about sinkies being stupid and naive who will give their savings to her
She has said she is interested in vaccum sucking man clean.

I mean what are guys thinking...if your marriage is unhappy, go find a girl with proper background.
Why are you messing with other people's marriage? Why do you want a public bus hub as versus your personal vehicle?

Singapore men please before you dump your wealth on these massage ladies ask yourself have you given your
allowance to your parents and wife and children.

The point I want to make - massage parlours are cauldron of sins, it should not be in the heart of Serangoon Gardens
and these massage ladies need stronger regulation and control.

For Singapore women - if your men is always going to spas at Maju Ave, keep a watch on his bank account!
He is probably supporting a mistress or girlfriend there.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lure them to my dungeon, I will disfigure them, shave them bald cut off their nipples, seal their cunts and make sure they cannot whore again.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Singapore women - if your men is always going to spas at Maju Lane, keep a watch on his bank account!
He is probably supporting a mistress or girlfriend there.
For Singapore women - if your men is always going to spas at Maju Lane, Please take a hard look at yourself why your hubby is not into you anymore.

Heng har, living a women-free life dun have such problem.