• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian Reacts Harshly After Finding Out His Mother Has Been Supporting the Family by Working as a Prostitute

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such kind of mother should be respected & honoured for sacrificing herself for the sake of her son & two daughters. How could a single mom bring up 3 kids with good education by working as a factory worker or dish washer in Malaysia. Hopefully, after the son cooled down, will apologize to his mother for his outburst as the mother will be sadly hurt by his harsh words.
Oh ya what dishwasher? You think too poorly of Malaysia. Malaysians are the same as Singaporeans don’t want to do dirty jobs and are done by foreign workers from road sweepers to construction workers to waiters to dishwashers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s very kind of you clone to speak up for a Malaysian whore, never see you speak up for me a virgin slandered a whore and viciously persecuted dirty cheap whore. What’s the difference between a good mother and a good daughter that becomes whores because poor? Both are women with no good fortune, no difference at all. Who CHOSE to become whore is not because poor?
And please don’t mistake me to be saying I am a whore good daughter. I am neither of the two and truth to be told the Malaysian whore got choices and chose to be whore. So she is definitely not worthy of respect but just a cheap dirty whore that chose to make easy money as per Ccb Malaysian standard, Ccb forum standard and Ccb sinkie and Ccb Indian Muslim standard and other ccb persecuting and insulting me standard proven by how viciously I virgin am attacked and despised as dirty cheap whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya what dishwasher? You think too poorly of Malaysia. Malaysians are the same as Singaporeans don’t want to do dirty jobs and are done by foreign workers from road sweepers to construction workers to waiters to dishwashers.
My two houses and my condo in JB are built by foreign workers from Indon to Bangla to Pakistani to PRC workers. Not Malaysians that only did the cushy jobs of defect manager, site supervisor, customer service, developer sales.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just ate at a coffee shop in JB. Only see Indon staff manning the drinks stall. What’s the difference with Spore coffee shop with drinks stall foreign workers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please don’t mistake me to be saying I am a whore good daughter. I am neither of the two and truth to be told the Malaysian whore got choices and chose to be whore. So she is definitely not worthy of respect but just a cheap dirty whore that chose to make easy money as per Ccb Malaysian standard, Ccb forum standard and Ccb sinkie and Ccb Indian Muslim standard and other ccb persecuting and insulting me standard proven by how viciously I virgin am attacked and despised as dirty cheap whore.
Single mum of three children must become whore in msia to survive? That’s definitely not true and an insult to other single mums in msia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good excuse to sell nude sell cb Malaysian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And anyone who has suffered the poor attitude of Malaysian workers from developer customer service to contractors to lawyer will know they have good life no need to become whores.

orpisia

Alfrescian
Loyal
the son making a mountain out of a molehill.

the mother should be respected for sacrificing herself for her children and all.